Sign in to follow this  
Tnsharpshooter

Folks Desiring Accessories For Equinox

A little tid bit here.

Folks desiring accessories for Equinox, should consider getting with dealer and letting them know. If not already done.
It is possible the accessories could be limited in quantities at first like the detector models are currently.  So get in head of line is what I am saying.

Cheers.

High desire for detector models likely= high desire for accessories.

• Like 1

Tnsharpshooter

That was one of the first thing I said to my dealer but most know about that as much as I do.Right now I’d be happy just to get the detector. I’d be running over with joy if Minelab would include the 6” coil with my Equinox.

Minelab if you read this I’d eat humble pie if you could do this for me.

Chuck

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ridge Runner said:

Tnsharpshooter

That was one of the first thing I said to my dealer but most know about that as much as I do.Right now I’d be happy just to get the detector. I’d be running over with joy if Minelab would include the 6” coil with my Equinox.

Minelab if you read this I’d eat humble pie if you could do this for me.

Chuck

I understand.

One reason for my posting what I did.

Folks have eyes on eye candy (detector).  And forget about accessories they need.

How does this sound.  Could it be possible for a person to get accessories before they get detector?? Far fetched ?  Don't think so.

Did that with my dealer already.  Let him know that I wanted to be on the 6” coil and WP headphones “waiting list”.  The whole accessory issue is the next firestorm on the horizon.  While I don’t think ML underestimated demand for the EQ itself, I am thinking they may be underestimating demand for the accessories and that could well turn into something that makes the EQ detector roll out seem like a walk in a coin and jewelry infested park. Hope I am dead wrong.

How does a dealer take orders for items that have no prices and no projected availability dates?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Steve Herschbach said:

How does a dealer take orders for items that have no prices and no projected availability dates?

he/she cant per se but if you have a good relationship with your dealer you can tell them I want the first 6",15" coils with 2 extra lower rods as soon as they are available. 

• Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, Ridge Runner said:

He don’t but it’s just wishful thinking!

Chuck

Thanks for the insight. That’s about all it is right now, but at least my dealer knows it and can throw me a bone when it finally becomes reality.

Chase

I’m not knocking you in any way. I know myself I wanted that small coil the same time I got my Equinox but that’s not to be.

Just like I wish I’d been born rich instead of so good looking but that’s life. You got to live with what you’re handed. 

That’s not even funny!

The Best

Chuck