Equinox 800 At My House!!!

Tometusns

16 hours ago, Thegoldenone said:

Great finds you're killing it! That Ring is very cool but what's up with that eagle is that a brooch

It's an officer staff button. 1875-1902. I just got the front half. 

On 2/27/2018 at 10:12 PM, Thegoldenone said:

Great finds you're killing it! That Ring is very cool but what's up with that eagle is that a brooch

It's an officer staff button. 1875-1902. I just got the front half. 

20180301_160140.jpg

Only got out for about thirty min. the yard was looking good till the guys wife came out and ran us off. But it turned out ok. It was then we found out his 800 was in so we went and picked it up.

20180302_184941.jpg

Only 30 minutes and an Indian Head?  You gotta good huntin' spot (and detector).

Mind telling us the dates & mintmarks on those four Wheat pennies in that previous photo?  I'm hoping beyond hope that the one in the upper left is a 1922 plain (sure looks like it has a chance to be).  And while I'm hoping for you, did you check if the 1944-D is attracted to a magnet?  (I'll only ask for a 5% finder's fee if it turns out to be.  :smile:)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, GB_Amateur said:

Only 30 minutes and an Indian Head?  You gotta good huntin' spot (and detector).

Mind telling us the dates & mintmarks on those four Wheat pennies in that previous photo?  I'm hoping beyond hope that the one in the upper left is a 1922 plain (sure looks like it has a chance to be).  And while I'm hoping for you, did you check if the 1944-D is attracted to a magnet?  (I'll only ask for a 5% finder's fee if it turns out to be.  :smile:)

I'll check when I get home on the wheaties. We were pretty stoked in that yard my buddy had a bread token and we were just thinking about the possibilities. Then we were asked to leave by the fellas wife. Lol

Took a little time off (family time?). Couple wheaties, 17 merc, 19 buffalo, eagle button along with...I think the wheel off an old metal car and a two hole button. 

20180305_124250.jpg

• Like 4

Few things tonight. I just wanted to add that this yard had been hunted numerous times. I felt pretty good finding what I did.  There were four guys there and only one other wheatie was found with no relics to speak of.

20180305_201858.jpg

• Like 2