Unboxing And Airtest Video Nox 800

Dan(NM)

OK Dan, is it really for him or you?  Great to see the 1st video.  When skeptics start picking on your video, tell them to buy one and do their own.  Nice to see someone taking the to share a video of the detector we are all waiting for.

BTW.  What is a KG for us Westerners.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Gerry in Idaho said:

OK Dan, is it really for him or you?  Great to see the 1st video.  When skeptics start picking on your video, tell them to buy one and do their own.  Nice to see someone taking the to share a video of the detector we are all waiting for.

BTW.  What is a KG for us Westerners.

Hey Gerry, I went back and noted in the post, I came across this on FB.  A KG is a type of large cent, King George, that I do know :)

• Like 1

You mean we can learn something from FB?  King George Copper.  I think I dug one once in North Carolina?  Thanks again.

thanks Dan. interesting how the tone changes as the coin gets deeper. that might make things interesting. 

Air tests are as reliable as chocolate teapots . You never get in ground what you get in air . 

If you do an air test then have someone at the box end too . When the sound dips and the number waiver then thats max depth in ground and thats if the ground is not bad. 

Still the machine does look good . 

• Like 2

Nuke em,  I agree Air test are for show.  But to see how the tone breaks at certain depths is INFORMATIVE INFO.  In the short amount of time he has had the detector and wanting to get a quick video out for us all, the Air Test showed us something.

I look forward to you putting up a video of actual undug targets in ground so I can learn much more.  Yes it will take, but I know you want to show us.

i forgot about tone breaks as I'm used to "full tones" but even if in full tones or tone breaks why would tone and TID lower at depth? 

Granted tone would likely change eventually.

Look at video again, note reported ID, how it meshes with tone reported.

3 hours ago, Gerry in Idaho said:

Nuke em,  I agree Air test are for show.  But to see how the tone breaks at certain depths is INFORMATIVE INFO.  In the short amount of time he has had the detector and wanting to get a quick video out for us all, the Air Test showed us something.

I look forward to you putting up a video of actual undug targets in ground so I can learn much more.  Yes it will take, but I know you want to show us.

I would do videos but when i am out i dont carry any unnecessary baggage . Except for my getting fat belly that is.

My finds from today will show you why i dont get time . When i put them up.