Report From Terry Soloman

I have so much to tell but I'm waiting to compile the bulk of what I've learned.  I'm awestruck to say the least.  Just can't believe what I'm seeing/hearing.

• Like 4

I have no beach hunting experience but Terry's report is WOW! Exciting. I'm seeing favorable report after favorable report on the equinox. Makes me feel ok about having to wait a bit longer- so well worth it it's going to be. 

• Like 1

Having been a part of many forums over the years I have read countless posts from terry and watched him argue (politely and passionately) about his Tesoro's. Whenever anyone would ask a question about a beach detector Terry wasn't usually far behind touting his Tesoro Sand Shark. To see him write about the Equinox in this way is really astonishing. 

Also it's posts like this that just kill me a little bit on the inside as I wait patiently hoping my position at #3 now with my dealer(was #5 he got 2) will result in me being a part of the second wave. 

• Like 1

Pretty clear this is going to change the face of wet salt beach hunting since you won't have to make that big an investment for a VERY CAPABLE machine (600).  The thing that scares me most is the sheer number of 600/800's that are now going to be on the beach vacuuming up targets this summer once the production gets going full steam.

9 hours ago, Chase Goldman said:

Pretty clear this is going to change the face of wet salt beach hunting since you won't have to make that big an investment for a VERY CAPABLE machine (600). 

The thing that scares me most is the sheer number of 600/800's that are now going to be on the beach vacuuming up targets this summer once the production gets going full steam.

I'm sure there will be plenty up here in Michigan hitting the lakes.  Good thing I like to be in the water by 7AM.  Yeah I just rejoined the band wagon!

Are you sure thats the real Terry and not some one pretending to be :biggrin: You can have my SandShark when you pry it from my cold dead hands 

strick

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

With age comes wisdom and what I like about King Soloman is his openness to new technology and willingness to try it.

I speak with so many hunters who are stuck to one brand or machine because they are successful.  Nothing wrong with, but when something new comes along that can do the same old and more, or is that and lighter, plus 100% waterproof and better selection of tones...it will eventually put more treasures in the point.  The only negative, is the learning of the new and what to do with the old.

Open mind and acceptance to new concepts and detector technologies is what allows the hunted out sites to give a little more.

Are you on board with new or going home with the same old girl?

Thanks for sharing Steve, as Terry is a well known and respected voice in our community.

• Like 1