Do You Want An Equinox Like Right Now?

Cabo Chris

My dealer friend discovered his allotment of Equinox detectors was far less than he thought and now my 2 800s will be delayed.  I still want to take an Equinox on an upcoming Caribbean trip, so started shopping around on the web for one.  Especially after Carter (Detector Comparisons- YouTube) and Drayton (ML Blog) demonstrated how good the Equinox is detecting gold/gold chains in saltwater!

I have no idea how long this Equinox source will be available for/dry-up, but thought I would share this info for those of you wanting an Equinox now and are not yet on a waiting list.

Of all places to find an Equinox 800 or 600 for sale.....  Cabela's online website!  That's right the 600 and 800, FREE SHIPPING and no waiting list!  It seems Cabela's has made a deal with Minelab to drop-ship.  I had my doubts, but what the heck and placed my order 2 days ago.  Cabela's indicated it could take up to 7 days for the manufacturer to ship and guess what? ... I just checked online at Cabela's today and my Equinox has shipped!  So for now, this is the no waiting list real deal and thought I would share with all not on the list for an Equinox.

So if you want an Equinox better get to Cabela's website now!  You're welcome, but do not blame me if this source dries up!!!    

I'm on it now and the nox is still nowhere to be seen. That being said it'll likely be a daily thing of checking first thing in the morning.