Another Equinox VDI Chart...

steveg

1 hour ago, Chuck in Washington Stat said:

I've got as newby question....are these Target ID's good for the 900?

No. Equinox 700 and 900 have 119 possible target IDs.  Equinox 600 and 800 have 50.

• Like 2

This is not a VDI chart. It just shows where the gold jewelry finds I have at the moment show up on the low to mid conductor part of the Nox 900 target ID scale along with some very common trash and ammo finds from the parks I hunt. I made this chart for me but if it does you any good.....great. These are air test numbers with the target about 3" from the coil. In the ground at the same depth, they have very similar numbers.

Why people are always asking for charts like this boggles my mind. But I don't have the best dirt in the world and my target IDs may not be yours. Making your own chart is the best thing to do. It's easy.

Nox 900 Low:Mid Cons.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Jeff McClendon said:

This is not a VDI chart. It just shows where the gold jewelry finds I have at the moment show up on the low to mid conductor part of the Nox 900 target ID scale along with some very common trash and ammo finds from the parks I hunt. I made this chart for me but if it does you any good.....great. These are air test numbers with the target about 3" from the coil. In the ground at the same depth, they have very similar numbers.

Why people are always asking for charts like this boggles my mind. But I don't have the best dirt in the world and my target IDs may not be yours. Making your own chart is the best thing to do. It's easy.

Nox 900 Low:Mid Cons.jpeg

Thanks for your efforts on this..it will give me a starting point for when I finally have the detector in my hands, and start hearing the tones for myself.