Question On Whites TDI

DSMITH

I posted this on Rob’s forum but I’ll tell this true story here.

I have a friend call me and tells me to come to his home out of state from where I live. He has a large amount of silver buried that only us two know where it’s at. He wants me to dig up enough to pay for a detector that runs over 7000 that I’ve been wanting. I tell him I can’t do that but I’ll do it for him if he wants.

He ask why not. I said it would be taking advantage of a friend and I won’t do that.

I must say sometimes it’s not easy doing the right thing but right is right.

Chuck

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, Ridge Runner said:

I posted this on Rob’s forum but I’ll tell this true story here.

I have a friend call me and tells me to come to his home out of state from where I live. He has a large amount of silver buried that only us two know where it’s at. He wants me to dig up enough to pay for a detector that runs over 7000 that I’ve been wanting. I tell him I can’t do that but I’ll do it for him if he wants.

He ask why not. I said it would be taking advantage of a friend and I won’t do that.

I must say sometimes it’s not easy doing the right thing but right is right.

Chuck

I agree with you Ridge Runner I have to live with myself and for me if I were to take advantage of someone that I consider my friend I could not look at myself in the mirror every morning I do not know the full story yet on why he is actually selling the detector yet but I will come Monday thats why i am trying to find out what others think the value would be but myself I would only be interested if its a working detector because I have always  wanted a PI machine  I want to give my friend an honest answer as to the worth of it either way whether its a case he has to sell or just has no interest in detecting no longer him and I have always been the types though that when we give each other a price on something no matter what the other offers we stick to the price that was given as far as each other is concerned

Honestly  I am surprised he didn't say you can have it because thats the way we have always been with each other if one of us had something we were not using any longer we would just give it thats really whats concerning me and I hope its not a desperation case for him