Nokta Fors New Panel & Power Switches, Headphone Cap, Scuff Covers

Oh no doubt the gold bug2 found plenay of nails bullets foil etc etc and as long as I was finding something I was good....i juSt felt like I was over working...of course it isn't my machine so I was digging every noise I heard.. lol...and the machine is an older one....thnx again for honesty...Every shop I've talked to was more interested in selling me there preference vs just giving me honest info.... but I'm good now..I figure if I buy the Nokta Fors Gold and find a few nice nuggets my wife will see I need an Atx then a gpx5000...lol lol yeah she's tough but then again I earned it..lol

I wanna add u do great reviews..

• Like 1

Yeah, it is off by default.

From the Owner's Manual at http://www.noktadedektor.com/dl/fors-documents/fors-gold-en/fors-gold-user-manual-en.pdf

VIBRATION:

This feature enables the device to provide vibration feedback as well as audio when a target is detected during searching. Vibration can be used alone without audio feedback. When the volume is turned off, target detection will be conveyed to the user by vibration.

Vibration level can be adjusted from 0 to 5. When set to 0, vibration will be deactivated. By adjusting the vibration level between 1 and 5, you can change the speed of vibration, in other words the effect felt by the user, in all search modes. At level 1, the device will only vibrate on more definite targets (shallow) and the target's vibration signal will be longer. At the maximum level 5, the device will vibrate with smaller target signals (deeper) and the vibration signals will be shorter. The speed of vibration will vary based on target depth and sweep speed. When you turn off and on the device, it will start with the last vibration level you chose. This setting is common to all modes; changes will take effect in all modes.

The speed of vibration is fixed in the pinpointing mode; it cannot be adjusted. In other words, there is no difference between 1 and 5. But when it is set to 0, it will be off just like in the search modes. In the pinpointing mode, the speed of vibration will increase as you get closer to the center of target response and it will reach its maximum level at the center.

The vibration feature of FORS Gold has been developed with hearing impaired people in mind. The hearing impaired users have to follow the screen constantly and this can be tough during searching. There is a good chance that they will miss a target when they are not looking at the screen. Vibration feature enables the hearing impaired users to metal detect more conveniently.