Cabelas Has Equinox In Stock Sold Out

Thegoldenone

Ugh, I ordered at 5:20 AM on 2/20. It had changed to shipped but I never received a tracking number. Then this morning at 3:48 A.M. I get an email from Cabela's titled that there has been an order update. However, the order now says it has not shipped and they took away the 4 to 7 Day delivery window mention.

I also called them yesterday evening and the woman told me they did not have any tracking information they could give me. She did say that I could expect it by the end of the month. She was basing that on the 4 to 7 day delivery window that was shown and that they had sent the order to Minelab on the 21st.

Screenshot_2018-02-23-06-48-12-1-1.jpg

Screenshot_2018-02-23-06-44-46-1-1.jpg

1 hour ago, GKman said:

Ugh, I ordered at 5:20 AM on 2/20. It had changed to shipped but I never received a tracking number. Then this morning at 3:48 A.M. I get an email from Cabela's titled that there has been an order update. However, the order now says it has not shipped and they took away the 4 to 7 Day delivery window mention.

I also called them yesterday evening and the woman told me they did not have any tracking information they could give me. She did say that I could expect it by the end of the month. She was basing that on the 4 to 7 day delivery window that was shown and that they had sent the order to Minelab on the 21st.

Screenshot_2018-02-23-06-48-12-1-1.jpg

Screenshot_2018-02-23-06-44-46-1-1.jpg

Of all the people that ordered from Cabelas from the first batch not one complained that they didn't get their machine so just hang tight I'm sure Minelab is busy as hell

7 minutes ago, Thegoldenone said:

I woke up this morning check my email and at 3:43 a.m. Cabela's sent me the email that the item has shipped even though I knew about it 8 or more hours before

Capture+_2018-02-23-07-23-16.png

I would feel better about it if I had got my tracking number like you did. 

Just now, GKman said:

I would feel better about it if I had got my tracking number like you did. 

I read all the forms about Cabelas and my thoughts are there's no Rhyme or Reason to who they ship to First I don't know if they did it alphabetically or how and that's how the first batch went...

Also I think too many people contacted Cabelas about this.... and I guess they fix this problem by sending that email to you. If you're anxious to see when they're shipping keep checking their website (track your order) like I said I knew about mine at least 8 hours before they sent me the email...

1 minute ago, Thegoldenone said:

I read all the forms about Cabelas and my thoughts are there's no Rhyme or Reason to who they ship to First I don't know if they did it alphabetically or how and that's how the first batch went...

Also I think too many people contacted Cabelas about this.... and I guess they fix this problem by sending that email to you. If you're anxious to see when they're shipping keep checking their website (track your order) like I said I knew about mine at least 8 hours before they sent me the email...

Ha! I probably almost brought their website down checking it so often. It's strange it would go from the status of shipped to not shipped. That coupled with no tracking number has me concerned. All I can do is wait.

• Haha 1

Received the same e-mail as many of you this morning about the change in status to Not Shipped.  I chatted with Cabelas this morning and this is what she said "Normally we mark the order shipped once we ship the order request to the vendor, the vendor can take up to 7 business days to provide us the tracking. "  So it's possible the machine has shipped but they just haven't received the tracking info yet.

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked