Cabelas Has Equinox In Stock Sold Out

Thegoldenone

She is on the way! I can't wait! Just like a lot of other people I pre-ordered prepaid and waited over 5 months! I kind of feel there's a lot of animosity towards us people that bought from Cabela's and I don't understand why aren't we all brother and sister treasure Hunters? There's too much division in our country already! I don't care where you bought your car from your house from your boat or anything, including your metal detector if I meet you at the beach you'll walk away saying wow that guy was pretty cool! Anyone I see swinging a detector is a brother treasure hunter!

Screenshot_2018-02-23-08-28-10.png

• Like 4

2 hours ago, JoeRivers said:

I guess we all got that email this morning

I hope we all didn't just unwittingly place an open-ended preorder with Cabela's. :wacko:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, V3i/MXT Pro said:

I hope we all didn't just unwittingly place an open-ended preorder with Cabala's. :wacko:

I can't get a good answer from Cabela's  re this.  When I called the gal I talked tp more or less gave a canned response regarding drop shipments from vendors.

If it doesn't show next week I will cancel the order and just wait it out.

8 hours ago, Thegoldenone said:

She is on the way! I can't wait! Just like a lot of other people I pre-ordered prepaid and waited over 5 months! I kind of feel there's a lot of animosity towards us people that bought from Cabela's and I don't understand why aren't we all brother and sister treasure Hunters? There's too much division in our country already! I don't care where you bought your car from your house from your boat or anything, including your metal detector if I meet you at the beach you'll walk away saying wow that guy was pretty cool! Anyone I see swinging a detector is a brother treasure hunter!

Not from me, TGO!  I'm glad somebody is actually getting one!

• Like 1

Has anyone else lost their enthusiasm for the whole thing. I have gone thru highs and lows for a couple months but at this point I'm having a hard time even trying to be excited.  When I got my order in with Cabelas I thought the endless disappointments were over. Now here I am doing the exact same thing. Checking forums everyday looking for a morsel of information. At this point I'm not mad or sad just tired.  Anyone else feel like this?:mellow:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

6 hours ago, Mountain Mike said:

Has anyone else lost their enthusiasm for the whole thing. I have gone thru highs and lows for a couple months but at this point I'm having a hard time even trying to be excited.  When I got my order in with Cabelas I thought the endless disappointments were over. Now here I am doing the exact same thing. Checking forums everyday looking for a morsel of information. At this point I'm not mad or sad just tired.  Anyone else feel like this?:mellow:

Yes!  Exactly, Mike!  I've even found myself looking at those White's V3i's.  I almost upgraded the DFX to one several times in the past few years, but when you have 2 teenagers....well, both time and money for hobbies is in short supply.  I just kept thinking that eventually White's would roll out a lighter, waterproof version, but of course, they never have.  I have no doubt that I will like my Equinox when/if I finally get it, but it seems that a lot of the joy has been sucked out of the whole thing now. I pre-paid for most of mine back in December, but the reality is that if my dealer doesn't get an 800 in the mail to me in the next 30 days I will have to cancel my order because we are leaving Florida.  And all of that pre-order/pre-pay/waiting list aggravation will have been for nothing. 

I have unsubscribed from most of the Equinox FB groups and I probably just need to turn it all off.  It's too depressing.  :sad:

• Like 1

I'm with all you guys I ordered mine in the beginning of October I think it was like the third. When I found out Cabelas was selling them without a waiting list I was super pissed off and bummed out at the same time. I didn't have the cash in my account to jump on the first bandwagon, then I was reading all the speculation about when the second shipment was coming... I ran to bank and deposited money into it. So then I was ready to jump when Cabelas came back online and I did... and like I said to everybody that ordered from Cabelas have patience it will be coming, some of the guys in the first batch got there tracking number the day before they receive their equinoxes.... 

But this taught me a valuable lesson! This was the first and last time I'll pre-ordered anything! And the only reason I did in the first place was because I just knew this machine was going to be awesome! And it looks like from what I see it's very true!

• Like 2

It's almost like finding a lump of coal in one's stocking on Christmas morning! :sad:

• Like 1

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked