The Simple Reason Why Equinox Is Special

Admittedly the technology is over my head, but after reading about it, seeing what it can do and when that wonderful intuitive sense we get every once in awhile kicked in, Equinox was an obvious choice. It's going to be an exciting learning curve with lots of teachers here to point the way. 

• Thanks 1

Steve is this generations EF Hutton. When Steve speaks, you better listen. 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Skate said:

Steve is this generations EF Hutton. When Steve speaks, you better listen. 

Word!

What you say about being a contrarian makes perfect sense, Steve.

Only one problem.  EVERYONE is buying an Equinox!  You're not going to be a contrarian for long.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Thank you Steve for a great explanation of the important facts of the differences between the Equinox and the other previous technologies in detector performance. It sunk in.

My Equinox 800 is arriving today and first job after fully charging will be in my garden and the test bed.

7 hours ago, TallTom said:

What you say about being a contrarian makes perfect sense, Steve.

Only one problem.  EVERYONE is buying an Equinox!  You're not going to be a contrarian for long.

I may be wrong, but from what I am reading and seeing... this machine in different modes makes it contrary to itself!  :)

• Like 3

It is actually like owning several detectors and I hate to stir the waters even more right now but the mode names themselves are just general guides. For instance, prospectors might want to know that if mineralization gets extreme the Beach modes may offer benefits, especially in alkali ground. Or people hunting wet fields doused in fertilizer may want to keep the same thing in mind.  There is a lot to learn here still.

• Like 3