Hitting The Beach Tomorrow With My New 800

Nuke em

I have my first of 2 800's and will give it a dry damp beach hunt tomorrow morning . The beaches are a bit built up so dont expect much in finds this time . Maybe ? 

I wont do any changing of settings , as soon as its charged i will do any adjustments here at home and live with it for this search . 

I want a proper manual and i wish there was an adaptor for my Gray Ghost 1/4 inch headphones in the box .

Also i have no idea how to pair the phones to the machine so i will use them wired up to the machine.

Roll on 5am .

• Like 1

Good to see machines are finally reaching the U.K. With the announcement being at Detectival I would have bet nearly anything that you blokes would be getting the first detectors, but apparently shipping and customs thought otherwise. Looking forward to your report - good luck!

Push the button on upper right to start the detector looking for the headphones. Hold the button on the headphones pressed in the on position for like three seconds then let go and wait a minute. Should pair up, and after that you only need to turn the units on as they will stay paired until you change to the WM08 or do a factory reset.

Or just plug them in and go!

I'm lost on the setting it up . I think i have tampered a bit on tones but i cant figure the rest out . No more time really and i am knackered . 36 hours without sleep is making my eyes blurry . And i have to be up in 7 hours . 

I will just use it as it is and hope . Just wish i could put my Gray Ghosts on the machine , they are the best headphones for Minelab's.

Hi Nuke em,

I see you are from the UK. Just wondered who you pre ordered your machine from to get it as quick as that. I ordered mine from joan allen on 28 th october but have heard nothing yet. Any how have a good hunting session with it . I am looking forward to hitting the pasture fields out here in west Yorkshire with it.

Regards Mick

8 minutes ago, Michael Wells said:

Hi Nuke em,

I see you are from the UK. Just wondered who you pre ordered your machine from to get it as quick as that. I ordered mine from joan allen on 28 th october but have heard nothing yet. Any how have a good hunting session with it . I am looking forward to hitting the pasture fields out here in west Yorkshire with it.

Regards Mick

I ordered from Detecnicks and was number 2 on the list . Was getting the 3rd too but stopped that one a while back . I need to wait a while.

I will now do my report on my first hunt i did today . New thread .

9 minutes ago, Michael Wells said:

Hi Nuke em,

Regards Mick

Hello Michael

I ordered mine with Crawfords the back end of September 2017 while Craig was setting up his stall at Detectival and I was then 10th on the pre-order list and got my Equinox on Wednesday 21st February and as Crawfords are the UK distributor there was only 11 for his own customers on this delivery all the rest went to the UK dealers.