Detector Dilemna GPX or SDC?

Junkman, go to Rob Allisons forum http://www.nuggethunting.com/.%C2'> Check out the postings by "Local Digger".  He is finding some decent gold in Virginia.  You might be able to glean some info that will help you out.  He hasn't posted lately, so go back maybe a couple years.  Good luck, and have fun.

Junkman, go to Rob Allisons forum Check out the postings by "Local Digger".  He is finding some decent gold in Virginia.  You might be able to glean some info that will help you out.  He hasn't posted lately, so go back maybe a couple years.  Good luck, and have fun.

I look yesterday after I posted here so I could post links to what he has found, Local Digger's posts are still there, but unfortunately all the photos of the all nuggets he has found are not, I think after a certain period of time old photos are removed from posts to reduce the forum load.

Thanks all, Ordered a sdc 2300, hiked a mile into a site today to assure myself I wanted the foldup, carried out some good looking quartz, crushed 3 small pieces and panned a few small flakes out of it. Thanks Steve Kiesel. I seen the some of the pics a couple years ago, or whenever he had started asking advice on finding the source, looks like he has made pretty good progress.