Has Anyone Tried Non Minelab Bluetooth Earphones Yet Apt-x

NSC

The LEVN M78 Earphones came in today via DHL direct from the factory in China.

Info from box: IPX7 Waterproof, Bluetooth V4.2, Aptx Low Latency

They appear to be the real deal as far as Low Latency. The "+" symbol comes up on the NOX display.

They will pair with the NOX and my S7 concurrently. I took them to my test garden and they sounded good and had no apparent lag. Tried 5 tones and 50; both sounded good and volume seemed more than adequate. They are not as loud as the NOX headphones, but I doubt many of the small BT buds will be.

I much prefer earbuds to headphones in most situations. Much cooler in the summer and I can bundle my head with caps and hoods easier in the winter.

If I find any issues after hunting I will report back.

20180418_173118_001_resized.jpg

20180418_173352_001_resized.jpg

20180418_184338_resized.jpg

• Like 2

10 hours ago, parkgt said:

The LEVN M78 Earphones came in today via DHL direct from the factory in China.

Info from box: IPX7 Waterproof, Bluetooth V4.2, Aptx Low Latency

They appear to be the real deal as far as Low Latency. The "+" symbol comes up on the NOX display.

They will pair with the NOX and my S7 concurrently. I took them to my test garden and they sounded good and had no apparent lag. Tried 5 tones and 50; both sounded good and volume seemed more than adequate. They are not as load as the NOX headphones, but I doubt many of the small BT buds will be.

I much prefer earbuds to headphones in most situations. Much cooler in the summer and I can bundle my head with caps and hoods easier in the winter.

If I find any issues after hunting I will report back.

Can you post a link to the company or supplier you purchased from?

I can't find a supplier with less than a 100 piece minimum order!

1 hour ago, SittingElf said:

Can you post a link to the company or supplier you purchased from?

I can't find a supplier with less than a 100 piece minimum order!

I found the exact same problem.  There does not yet seem to be a retailer carrying them.

That is why I got my sample directly from the factory.

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...

well i ordered some tronds  for my equinox 600 paired ok but all they did was crackle  really bad    and also could not get any other phones  which i had to pair with my 600 which was only a week old  so took it back and tried the phones on another 600  and they  were the same paired but just crackle noise  and my other  bluetooth phones would not pair with the shop 600 ether  so ended up getting  minelab phones which paired  quick and no crackle  even tried  the lads across the road his £200 beats  paired ok but no sound  just a very faint crackle noise   could be heard so any more info on the tronds and how you got them to work i would really like to know 

thanks  andy