On ‎2‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 8:32 AM, Steve Herschbach said:

WOW! I have been using OnX for years and if they added claim info it would be a must have for all prospectors and many metal detector enthusiasts. It already is in many ways but that would be over the top. Great job goldseeker - let’s hope they bite.

Works great up here in Alaska.. been using it for a couple years now.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I spoke with Sarah last weekend they are still trying to acquire all the data they need to make registered claims available on OnXHunt. She will call me or email me when she has more info.

• Like 3

• 9 months later...

I just bumped into this post and see that the word is out that Montana Cadastral is no longer functioning. 

It is working as I use it regularly.  It does only show patented claims.

I also am hoping the business in Missoula takes on the huge task of posting unpatented claims.

Great Idea!

Bugler

• 2 weeks later...

With OnXhunt you can take a picture of a section you have pulled up on your phone screen and save it. When you get there you can pull it up and use it to navigate to given spot and find your way back with gps even if you have no cell service in that area.

I believe it is working for the purpose you are stating but it will not have any current up to date info on registered claims, which sucks.