The Absolute Last Thread About Availability Issues & Which Dealer Has What

martygene

I pre-ordered Nov 12th from Kellyco. Just talked to my friend & he told me they had been receiving just six a week from Minelab. They were also told by Minelab today they would fill all pre-orders by end of March first of April. Keeping my fingers crossed. Bluegrass Man in Tennessee.

Finally got a tracking# from my dealer whom I placed a pre-order with in September right after ML announced the EQ @ Detectaval....

I kind of lost my enthusiasm for it to be honest, six months is a long time to be waiting for an order, but it is what it is.

I hope it's a good machine, I'll give it a fair shake at my sites. 

• Like 4

16 hours ago, Cal_Cobra said:

Finally got a tracking# from my dealer whom I placed a pre-order with in September right after ML announced the EQ @ Detectaval....

I kind of lost my enthusiasm for it to be honest, six months is a long time to be waiting for an order, but it is what it is.

I hope it's a good machine, I'll give it a fair shake at my sites. 

" kind of lost my enthusiasm for it to be honest"... me too. I was really excited for the few couple of expected "release" dates, but now... not so much.

• Like 1

You are not going to believe this, just got home from staying with my sick Mother. On the front porch was my equinox 800 that I pre-ordered on Nov. 12th from Kellyco.  I was shocked but very happy. I hope everyone gets there's soon. Bluegrass Man in Tennessee.

• Like 1

Congrats Terry! I’m glad you got your machine, bud!

In case Kellyco is reading this thread I want them to know my name is Richard Revenson and I ordered (paid in full w/DD-214) on November 7, 2017. Still waiting!

Terry, for you I’m ecstatic you got it!! Just want Kellyco to send me one, too! 

Just to let you know I wrote that last post before I saw you changed the date. Again, best of luck Terry. I think you’re gonna have some fun!

4 hours ago, Terry Greenway said:

You are not going to believe this, just got home from staying with my sick Mother. On the front porch was my equinox 800 that I pre-ordered on Nov. 12th from Kellyco.  I was shocked but very happy. I hope everyone gets there's soon. Bluegrass Man in Tennessee.

Glad you got your machine!

I do have to say though,  it pisses me off that an order from Nov shipped before an order from September.....  I see the love hate relationship between Minelab and their customers.  They may build great detectors , but they are absolutely clueless about customer support and customer communications.  Doing business like they do is the opposite way to build brand loyalty. 

If someone else makes an equal to the EQ, I'll likely dump mine like a hot potato in a New York second....we'll see how it does in the field, I do have high hopes for it.