The Absolute Last Thread About Availability Issues & Which Dealer Has What

martygene

Sad news today, E-Nox has little chance of arriving in time for my first "Club Hunt" of the year in April. Hopefully a big freighter is just about to doc and a whole bunch are coming.  I can't complain to much I know a lot of people have been waiting a lot longer than I have. :sad: 

For those in Oz JP has them in stock - although he has 1 less in stock now :wink:

Nenad at Phasetech also mentioned in a post somewhere that he had them in stock. 

Miners Den Bendigo had 600s but not 800s I think when I looked a few days ago.  I'm not sure if that means just Miners Den Bendigo or all Miners Dens. 

Next Wednesday or thereabouts she will arrive :biggrin:

• Like 1

15 or so still ahead of me with my dealer.  My sense is that ML is being as fair as they can with the small dealers while trying to fill Kellycos back log

I was reading a post on another forum ( yes i know another forum) but a guy said he called a small dealer yesterday who had recieved 2 800s so he bought 1 and the dealer told him his next allotment could be as late as septmember, does this even sound plausible? 

1 hour ago, Fskafish said:

I was reading a post on another forum ( yes i know another forum) but a guy said he called a small dealer yesterday who had recieved 2 800s so he bought 1 and the dealer told him his next allotment could be as late as septmember, does this even sound plausible? 

Only if ML quits making them. LOL

It could be that very low volume dealers after getting an initial shipment of a few don't get as high a priority in the ML distribution pipeline as the high volume dealers.  ML might feel that the high volume dealers backlog needs to be addressed before restocking the little guys.

Five months does sound extreme.

Yea i thought so to, ive been holding off on getting one just trying to let preorders get filled and them be more available, i was thinking i would pull the trigger end of may or so, sure hope ive made the right move.surely i should be able to get one by then.

Still four ahead of me with USDetectors in Texas, so purchased a 600 from metaldetectingstuff, who had one left in stock, just to hold me over until my number comes up for the 800. Military discount, so I should be able to recover the cost of the 600 once I have the 800 in my hands. 

Wayne is a super guy and very friendly and knowledgeable at metaldetectingstuff. I like working with small and family owned businesses. Much more customer oriented.  Compared to Cabelas and Kellyco, I'll stay with the little guys. Wayne is now on my Preferred Dealer list. 

I like Big Boys too, but will have to bail on them for two years this summer, because we're moving to Oklahoma where my wife will be a Senior Commander on Tinker Air Force Base, and I'd have to pay tax with Big Boys...

• Like 1