The Absolute Last Thread About Availability Issues & Which Dealer Has What

martygene

" How do you tell my serial number is really long but starts 92 "

I thought it might be just a simple format something like 0009865. But I guess its not that simple.

48 minutes ago, Dug D said:

Hello Just-swell, welcome to the forum. Just out of curiosity, without giving your machines exact serial number, is it higher than 10,000  or may 15, I'm wondering how many have been shipped.  (while I am waiting for mine)

thanks

Dug

Not sure how to read the serial number as number of units sold or if that's possible at all.  It's a much longer number then 10 or 15 thousand. The first two numbers are way lower than CommonwealthDetector's numbers.

Don't have my EQ800 in front of me, but the first 4-6 digits may be a date code (or born date for the millennials).

Heads up for anyone still needing an 800 Cabela's has them back in stockShips directly from manufacturer. Please allow 4 to 7 business days for delivery.

https://www.cabelas.com/product/MINELAB-EQUINOX-MTL-DETE/2671944.uts

They don't honor the military discount offered by Minelab. Too much trouble for them. 
I don't support any company that has the opportunity to offer a discount to the military and vets at no financial cost to them (MineLab rebates them), but refuses to do so because it's a pain. Well...we vets and military have endured pain for them.  Guess no tit for tat.

They don't get my business, regardless of their available stock! I'll continue to wait.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, sdbirder said:

Heads up for anyone still needing an 800 Cabela's has them back in stockShips directly from manufacturer. Please allow 4 to 7 business days for delivery.

https://www.cabelas.com/product/MINELAB-EQUINOX-MTL-DETE/2671944.uts

No longer :)  But it does show they are being shipped. Probably won't be long before they are in stock everywhere.

Looking to order one but none to be found. AMDS locally, no go, Cabela's won't backorder them. :sad: Prefer to buy locally, will get on AMDS list, even though they have no idea when they'll get any.  Minelab must have realized by now they priced the 800 to looooow, leaving lot's of $$'s on the table.   

Neal

Still waiting.  Not really complaining as I got a deal on my trade in.  10 to 12 ahead of me and they are dribbling in to my dealer.

Ordered March 13th. Still waiting and #4 or less on the waiting list. Paid for...just waiting. A bit slow, as I ordered at #5 on the list, so my dealer is only getting sporadic shipments.

In the meantime, I just bought another Garrett 300...this one as an early Mother's Day gift for my wife. Now we can all go out and hunt, each with their own detector!  Wife and son with their 300's, and me with my 600 until the 800 comes in.  Dedicating my 600 eventually to our Florida home, where it will be my beach machine primarily.  The 800 goes to Oklahoma and beyond with me for everything else.