The Absolute Last Thread About Availability Issues & Which Dealer Has What

martygene

Morris,

I was diagnosed with a rare form of leukemia in 2004.  It has been a long road, but I'm still here and doing well.  Maintain a positive outlook & don't give up. Metal Detecting is a good, healthy distraction. Enjoy every day for the gift that it is.  My thoughts & prayers are with you.

Joel

• Like 2

6 hours ago, JustSwell said:

Just a heads up.  I've been checking the Cabellas 800 page almost everyday since I waited and missed getting a order in there back in Jan/February. It's a habit now to check still.  Today the 800 is available for order again, for now.  I'm sure whatever they have will probably go quick.

Good looking out, I grabbed one. Thanks?????

I too called in the order, was finally told that if I paid an additional $21.00 for frt. ($922 total) they would ship it to me,  that was 8 this am, have yet to receive the promised confirmation email.  Will believe it when it arrives.  I was ready to threaten to no longer buy any guns from them if they wouldn't place the order! :smile:

It's tempting to Jump for the 800 at cabela's, but I really want to buy from the small guy as apposed to the big box. I sure hope I'm getting closer to the start of Jerry's list! :blink: I'm about ready to loose my mind over this machine and the wait :blush: I don't know how you guys waited months!

HH

Alan

Jerry handled my order top notch. I waited on a number of other lists and a preorder prior to that.  Some of the smaller dealers are better people to deal with.  All of which knew I had gotten on other lists and just asked that I give them a heads up if I get the order elsewhere first.  They know the situation.  I understand the desire to stick with the small shops.  However, no shops are getting enough on their own to supply all the requests.  And some people have probably still decided to wait on their original orders from many months ago.  That's why I still posted the Cabellas update.  It's spring.

• Like 1

For Alaska Cabela's customers, got this today.  Looks like they're blaming Minelab.

We apologize for not being able to get this item to you in AK.  Unfortunately this does ship directly from the manufacturer and they choose not to ship it out of the lower 48 states.

Sorry for any disappointment this may cause.

• Sad 1

Morris I had cancer 8 yrs ago and luckily I survived my surgery and after surgery i had radiation and that almost killed me. It took me a year to get over it and I am still suffering side effects but I am alive and kicking and I go metal detecting daily

• Like 2

3 hours ago, AkNugget said:

For Alaska Cabela's customers, got this today.  Looks like they're blaming Minelab.

We apologize for not being able to get this item to you in AK.  Unfortunately this does ship directly from the manufacturer and they choose not to ship it out of the lower 48 states.

Sorry for any disappointment this may cause.

All they do is drop ship from Minelab so not their fault.