The Absolute Last Thread About Availability Issues & Which Dealer Has What

martygene

8 hours ago, AkNugget said:

Why would any dealer sell them for less than MAP, when most every dealer has waiting lists and cannot get fast enough from the mfgr.??  Isn't $899 MAP?

I had no problem selling mine for list.

I could have gotten more I suppose.

For those of you still looking Cabela's still has the Equinox 600 listed as available 

I only mention this because I always try to help others find what is available now.. Some guys have waited patiently for months with no expectation of getting one anytime soon. 

I have helped 5 guys get their Equinox with a cpl of calls. I had a guy help me and I actually had what was supposed to be an inside track with two places and they ended up not being able to help..

• Like 1

Not sure why an Australian company wants to subsidize the American military, and not even sure it should be allowed to... When I buy an 800, if I ever do (I currently have and like the 600, and frankly doubt the 800 would work any better at finding things for me), it will be after the excitement has subsided, and I will probably find similar "non-military" discounts available. 

40 minutes ago, Dubious said:

Not sure why an Australian company wants to subsidize the American military, and not even sure it should be allowed to...

Last I checked, they were not giving money to the the Federal Government (that's what subsidizing the US military would actually mean), so I think it's okay.  Similar to the local car dealerships giving veteran discounts on their Hondas, Toyotas, and Volkswagons.  But I am sure US veterans are appreciative that you are concerned enough to ponder the legalities of targeted discounts to those that have served (no one wants to be getting into trouble) and whatever bearing it has on your present and future 800 purchase.  Thanks for sharing.

• Confused 1

On 5/2/2018 at 2:20 PM, AkNugget said:

For Alaska Cabela's customers, got this today.  Looks like they're blaming Minelab.

We apologize for not being able to get this item to you in AK.  Unfortunately this does ship directly from the manufacturer and they choose not to ship it out of the lower 48 states.

Sorry for any disappointment this may cause.

Ship it to a Hold position in the US maybe and preset shipping from there to AK. Maybe have it shipped to a UPS shop or something. Pit stop there and then on to you.

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Denis M said:

Stephen did you get your 800 from Cabela’s? How long did it take? Thanks 

I ordered it on May 1st from cabela's. It arrived to the local store on the 8th. 

Now I didn' get it till today. This is because the store didn' check the box to see if it was a in store pickup. And the online didn't send me updated tracking stuff. They made it right. Gave me a gift card from each department, so two 50 dollar cards. Plus the store matched my minelab military discount. So in all it worked out. 

• Like 1

Hello everyone. First post here. Just received my nox 800 last week. Gps central located in Alberta, Canada is showing in stock (600 & 800) if anyone is still looking . I certainly have no complaints and found the service to be great.

Now only if I could get a day off work to use it lol.