The Absolute Last Thread About Availability Issues & Which Dealer Has What

martygene

Finally #1 on my Dealer's 800 list, and he's expecting to ship this upcoming week. Full military discount and Priority Mail for Military as well from him!  Worth the wait. Ordered on March 13th.

USADetectors.com 
John is great and a strong supporter of military and vets!

• Like 2

I ordered an 800 on May 7th from Treasure Mountain Detectors.  I expect that I'll get it when I get it. This is my first post on this forum so I'll say hello from Gulfport MS 

I ordered the nox 800 on March 20 from my trusted supplier but it has not arrived yet, this is not an official supplier but sells all Minelab products, in Italy if you want a nox 800 you can only find it from the authorized Italian minelab supplier.
My seller has apologized a thousand times and he even asked me if I wanted the money back because he has no idea when he will have the nox800.
I find the situation really surreal and shameful, but are they really put so badly in Minelab? I have no intention of betraying my seller, I will wait with patience so I have my faithful CTX at my side.

• 2 weeks later...

I dropped by my local dealer today to pick up the uw headphones, and he said he got a dozen 800's in , and has a few now in stock.

He does not expect them to collect much dust .

In addition to the forum Classifieds, I see that six places are now selling the 800 on ebay at msrp, so looks like the Nox 800 is indeed finally freely available (except maybe at dealers which had built up long waiting lists).

After Minelab has had a chance to incorporate bug fixes into the units leaving its assembly line, I'll have to decide whether I want to trade my 600 in on an 800 ?