The Absolute Last Thread About Availability Issues & Which Dealer Has What

martygene

5 hours ago, Cal_Cobra said:

Reminds me of Cabela's apparently prioritizing the people that paid for their shipping vs those that opted to use their free shipping coupon.....likely the last time I do any business with Cabela's, there's plenty of other resources for what they peddle.

I don't think that has been substantiated. I used "freeship" and it didn't seem to adversely effect my order. Mine is inbound with UPS Ground and due to arrive on Tuesday.

Ricardoman, thanks, just got in from a band practice & have now got it together & now charging. I hope to get out tomorrow a little while but my wife is wanting me to visit my son & daughter in law. We will see how this goes. Bluegrass Man in Tennessee. 

Beach hunter, I received my confirmation & tracking number from Kellyco on 3/2/18 at 4:40am central time & received it on 3/3/18 at 11:40am central time by FedEx. Boy is that weird, just checked email to be sure. All it shows on tracking is where it left Knoxville on 3/2/18 & delivery time at my house on 3/3/18 at Columbia, Tn.

• Like 1

I agree....... it all gives you a chuckle now.   But....... we clearly know where the bottle neck is and whos to blame.   Hardware should have been just waiting on the final software change...... then out the door.   ML could have even started shipping machines....... and distributors or dealers could have down loaded them.  Lot of things could have happened...... but hasnt.    I have to believe some dealers are taking care of their locals and serious customers regardless of pre-order........ and i also KNOW some guys were on more than one list and bought them and now offering them to friends who dont have them yet.   People find ways of getting them even with short supplies.   I just look at it .... eventually there wont be a need to cut in line...... who knows not having one might save me some money if they find a problem.... .. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Metaldetectingisfun said:

I finally got mine!!!

Congrats! Can’t wait to hear how you like it. If you don’t mind me asking, where did you order it from and when? Inquiring minds would like to know! 

22 hours ago, BlueDog said:

I mean, all we can do is just admire the universe as it conspires to work against us! Lol.

Don't blame the universe -- it follows the rules.  Humans on the other hand...?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1