The Absolute Last Thread About Availability Issues & Which Dealer Has What

martygene

It was reported to me today by a postcard from my dealer mine is on it's way. Jose Filipe Ramirez is bringing it from Bolivia on his burro. Estimated arrival in at my house April 8th  by 5 pm. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Norm S said:

It was reported to me today by a postcard from my dealer mine is on it's way. Jose Filipe Ramirez is bringing it from Bolivia on his burro. Estimated arrival in at my house April 8th  by 5 pm. 

But did he give you a tracking number? It's all about tracking numbers you know.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Norm S said:

Too funny Norm! :laugh:

I have been sending all the availability issue threads to page 2. People are on edge about this and jokes are not going to be well accepted. I left this one open and another about Europe. The others have been locked.

We have lost several forum members due to all the focus on this subject in far too many separate threads. Two will be left, one U.S. and one for everywhere else. Anyone tired of it all should ignore the two threads. Any attempts at starting new threads will be merged into these. Other than that I suggest people contact their dealers or Minelab directly if they have questions about availability

• Thanks 1

Just received this email.  More must be moving in.

Good Afternoon,

We just received an email from the vendor that fills our orders for the Equinox Metal Detector.  And they have informed us that they received a shipment early and your order will be shipping tomorrow.  I apologize for the inconvenience in this whole situation.  Please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.

Sincerely,

Rachel O.

Cabela’s Dropship

1-800-237-4444

43 minutes ago, Major696 said:

Just received this email.  More must be moving in.

Good Afternoon,

We just received an email from the vendor that fills our orders for the Equinox Metal Detector.  And they have informed us that they received a shipment early and your order will be shipping tomorrow.  I apologize for the inconvenience in this whole situation.  Please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.

Sincerely,

Rachel O.

Cabela’s Dropship

1-800-237-4444

Nice, when did you order? 

I just got off a 24 minute phone conversation with Cabela's. They say that detectors should be shipped  based on when orders were received. They could not explain why I am still waiting for mine when my order was placed on the 20th at 5:20 AM which was before other orders that have already shipped and were received by some lucky folks. They say they should be shipping more tomorrow and maybe I will be on that list.