The Absolute Last Thread About Availability Issues & Which Dealer Has What

martygene

10/21 Looks like Equinox 600 is fully caught up now with many dealers reporting units in stock and ready to ship. I expect a bunch of 800s will be hitting U.S. shores next. Though with new orders still piling up there will no doubt be some people waiting still past the end of March. Still, progress being made.

• Like 2

Thanks Steve, I have been watching for some indication that units were making it to dealers, watching the forum they seem to come one at a time, of course there's more, but when you are waiting you just keep checking for that email and watching others find good stuff.  The E-Nox has energized a lot of people, I just wish they were digging a little smaller holes.

thanks again

I have noticed that fewer and fewer people with pre orders are upset they haven't received their Equinox. Like Steve said it's only the 800 on back order at the present time. I think Cablea's have 600's in stock. 

I had a dealer contact me and thank me for sending a cpl guys to him. He sold the one he had in stock and the 3 he got in his next shipment. 

All I can really say is the Equinox is far beyond my expectations. This detector is better out of the box using presets than any detector I ever had. It's by far the deepest detector I have ever had. 

I haven’t got my 800 yet. I brought and paid for thru KellyCo (Dec 21). I will cancel my order in April if I haven’t got it or a update. I have 3 perfectly good detectors that suit me well. Later if I still feel like I want it, I will buy one. Likely from Gerry’s Detectors or a local vendor. Then again, this Detector is going to motivate a few other manufacturers to up their research and development.

Received an 800 today. I ordered it in early January, I think. It came from PA.. I live in Dresden, Ohio. Good luck to all.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, bamajoe said:

Still haven't got mine....Paid for thru paypal  nov. 29, 17 at KELLYCO.

I was Dec 6th with Kco and I flew the coop and went somewhere else.  I found a place where I am now first  the next shippment. I think I would have been waiting all Summer at the rate they were getting them and the massive pre-order list they have. Find a smaller dealer. It may take a lot of calling but it will pay off. No hassel with getting my money back from them. It took just a couple of days and it was refunded to my CC.