The Absolute Last Thread About Availability Issues & Which Dealer Has What

martygene

I ordered from Cabelas on 2/20 at around 5:45AM PST. I got the dreaded backordered email on 2/23.  Today, 2/27 I got this email: 

Good Afternoon,

We just received an email from the vendor that fills our orders for the Equinox Metal Detector.  And they have informed us that they received a shipment early and your order will be shipping tomorrow.  I apologize for the inconvenience in this whole situation.  Please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.

Sincerely,

Rachel O.

Cabela’s Dropship

1-800-237-4444

It wont be here in time for the weekend but I'm very happy nonetheless!!!

9 minutes ago, Thegoldenone said:

I received mine today! ordered from Cabela's on 2-20.... what a sight for sore tired eyes.... Lol

20180227_155438.jpg

Awesome have fun with it! I have to wait until the Minelab shipping God's are no longer mad at me...

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Thegoldenone said:

I received mine today! ordered from Cabela's on 2-20.... what a sight for sore tired eyes.... Lol

20180227_155438.jpg

CONGRATS!!!

Ordered my 800 on 2/15/18 just received USPS Priority Tracking #, will be charging by 3/2/18. Can't wait, till it stop's SNOWING !!!!! LOL !!!!! :cool:

I ordered an Equinox 800 from Cabelas on 2/20.  After receiving the "end of March" email, and clarifying with Cabela's customer service that was really the case, I cancelled the order.  I have since ordered a 600 from a dealer that had a few in stock (it will be here tomorrow).  Apparently, I should have been more patient with Cabelas.  Oh, well; from user reports, the 600 should be just as effective as the 800 for the detecting I do (parks and trashy lots). 

I'm not going to post photos of my 800, or talk about amazing finds, or even what I like/dislike about it until everyone who ordered one has theirs.  I can't make a thousand Equinoxes magically appear on people's doorsteps, but at least I can do that much.

• Like 4

My 600 arrives tomorrow

In transit
INDIANAPOLIS, IN

Add to Watch List
ANCHORAGE, AK US

TO:
WEXFORD, PA US

SHIP DATE:
Mon 2/26/2018

SCHEDULED DELIVERY:
Wed 2/28/2018 by 8:00 pm

• Like 1

I hate you guys.  I put my first preorder in on Sept 15.  That dealer says he lost his list and I ended up 19th on his new list. Things happen, I know. But I found it strange when his buddies all ended up with 1 out of the first couple batches, and the rest of the people got nada.  I have went thru another dealer in which I was supposed to be next in line.  I prepaid with this one. Not heard a peep since.  Looks like the Equinox 1000 Pro will be out by the time I get mine.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1