No Equinox In France?

vive equinox

In Italy we only see one, perhaps bought abroad, no dealer has yet received Equinox, for now only pre-sales, so it seems also in Europe, at least in U.S.A. someone has been seen.

I blame XP . they have seized all the millions of Equinox that have gone through the EU so the Deus can remain top dog . LOL 

Minelab sent me an email where he says:

EQUINOX detectors are shipping worldwide! Pre-orders to date in all regions are projected to be fulfilled in the end of March time frame.

We hope well, March will end soon.

14 minutes ago, vive equinox said:

I understand that all the pre cant honored , but France is not an "exotic" little land , and we dont have any equinox not one ! 

you're laughing about xp, but I get the impression that the problem could come seriously from there

I cannot be sure of your translation and what you mean ? Its all a bit of banter , XP and Minelab have been compared to each other for silly reasons for years . So for a laugh i am saying that maybe XP have hidden all the Equinox for Europe or France so the Deus can stay top dog . 

You must understand the warped dark sense of humour of us Anglo Saxons :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I have been sending all the availability issue threads to page 2. People are on edge about this and jokes are not going to be well accepted. I left this one open since it is about Europe instead of the U.S.

We have lost several forum members due to all the focus on this subject in far too many separate threads. Two will be left, one U.S. and one for everywhere else. Anyone tired of it all should ignore the two threads. Any attempts at starting new threads will be merged into these. Other than that I suggest people contact their dealers or Minelab directly if they have questions about availability.

• 2 weeks later...