I Didn't Believe What I Saw

Judy

We went to a beach here in Oz last night that we have flogged to death . So I thought let's see what the Equinox has to offer . When I use the 5000 , half of the beach has rediculous EMI (all the radar stuff around for beach rescue but the 5000 can deal with that ) Went down and the Equinox noise cancelled amazingly  Then the surprise ......in all the 30 years detecting this beach we never have seen the mineralisation like last night . It was thick and gluggy and when you shine the torch it was glistening like nothing I have seen before . So we keep detecting as Nox was smooth as and 30 mins later we didn't have a target so I said to hubby I'm going to get the love of my life ( GPX 5000) as somethings wrong and it will tell . So when I get back I zoomed over the area and to my surprise NOTHING WAS WRONG . The Nox was exactly right as there were no targets ?. We were both a bit awe struck  but really excited . So off into the water to see If it handles that plus crazy mineralisation .And it never changed from its smooth running . Only got $3 but this beach is flogged by us and many others . We are happy as pigs in mud . Oh and the other thing I have never had before to prove how mineralised it was I could not pinpoint with the Carrot as it sent it off something crazy . 

• Like 4

In the water at night in Oz?  Wow, Judy, did ya'll dip yourselves in chum-flavored Worcestershire sauce first? 

Seriously, thanks so much for posting this.  I'll be using my 800 in some Montana lakes.  No sharks, but some serious iron-flavored dirt.

We were only 10" deep as I'm not that brave .

21 minutes ago, MontAmmie said:

In the water at night in Oz?  Wow, Judy, did ya'll dip yourselves in chum-flavored Worcestershire sauce first? 

Seriously, thanks so much for posting this.  I'll be using my 800 in some Montana lakes.  No sharks, but some serious iron-flavored dirt.

Ha ha . Only 10" deep as I'm not that brave . Thankfully no targets were there as that may have scrambled our brains on commonsense 

• Haha 2