Steve Herschbach

My New Favorite Pinpointer - The Fisher F-Pulse

Since I compare the F-Pulse directly to the Garrett Pro-Pointer AT I have filed this report at the Metal Detector Advice & Comparisons Forum

Short story - best pinpointer for my purposes I have ever used, and my new favorite. It was not a difficult decision!

fisher-f-pulse-metal-detecting-pinpointer.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I used mine last weekend.  Deeper than my TRX and less fussy.

I bought the red one for visability too and think It will be great also, though I haven't seen it in action. Mine arrived inoperable. I called Fisher, and they emailed me a fedex label for free return shipping. I sent it back for repair and they are now sending me a  brand new one. What a great company:

"Hello, I just called and left you a voice message, your new replacement F-Pulse will be shipping today via FEDEX tracking number 789917------.

Thank you for being patient!

Felix Calvillo

Fisher Labs

1120 Alza Drive

El Paso, TX 79907

915-225-0333

800-685-5050"

• Like 1

On 3/2/2018 at 5:43 PM, Steve Herschbach said:
On 3/2/2018 at 5:43 PM, Steve Herschbach said:

Since I compare the F-Pulse directly to the Garrett Pro-Pointer AT I have filed this report at the Metal Detector Advice & Comparisons Forum

Short story - best pinpointer for my purposes I have ever used, and my new favorite. It was not a difficult decision!

fisher-f-pulse-metal-detecting-pinpointer.jpg

I think my only question on this one is why they reduced the submersibility from 10ft to 6ft. I've been considering this one or the PF35. Initially they said 10ft, then from what I understand from thehuntergt there's a sort of disclaimer inside amending it to 6ft. Right now I use the TRX, but am considering a pulse induction Pointer to use with my Equinox on the beach or harsher soils.

15 minutes ago, ☠ Cipher said:

I think my only question on this one is why they reduced the submersibility from 10ft to 6ft.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Thanks Steve, you put me on to some great information there. Never knew the TRX nearly had wireless adaptation, and am very excited that eventually the Tek-Point/F-Pulse will have it. Makes me wonder what machine the TRX would've linked up to, and has piqued my imagination about what the FT pinpointers will link to. Still believe amazing things are coming from FT soon. 

Does it interfere with the Equinox? some of the UK lads say it does 

My EQ800 is happy even when I point my F-Pulse right at the coil.

• Like 1

Hey Steve or anyone in the know does it cross talk with the Gpx's and is it just as sensitive and deep as the Trx which is my favorite for now ? Will it interfere when turned off like the old garrets did ? Thanks-Mike C...:ph34r:

Hi all thanks for all the replies :blink: I guess Ill just buy one and find out for  myself then :smash: Mike C...:ph34r: