Gold Prospecting Mode On Beach

Toddbbq

The hottest mode on a wet salt beach sounds like it would be a show (you can't get much farther out on the hot scale extremes than Gold 1 and Beach 2), but I guess we'll find out.  There is a reason that ML designed beach mode transmit power to reduce automatically.  But again, I have found out there is no such thing as conventional wisdom when it comes to metal detecting so we won't really know the answer until someone tries it.  Lol.

I'll be trying the gold mode at the beach next weekend as I get my 800 this Tuesday. My guess is that it may be "chattery" but, hopefully, will add a little more depth over beach mode.

I did and it was very noisy and in saying that the mineral was as black as and gluggy and I was getting too many targets to take the time and fiddle with settings . I can't seem to pull myself away from Beach 2 but when the excitement settles I guess I will try again We are going to our fav old pub site tomorrow and are anxious to try the Nox as ALL our detectors don't read targets properly with layers of pine needles .when you scrape the pine back it reacts differently .  And of course it is where the pub was built and there is a carpet of trash . We had persevered and got some coins with the Gpx 5000 with the 10x5 DD and going very slow you can pick a high tone but it does you head in after a while , The  Nox should hum 

• Like 3