Shutting Down In The User Profile Mode

I have noticed that if you shut down your unit in the user profile mode it will change the standard mode to the user profile settings. Just set a mode and save it as your user profile. Go back to that mode and set it like you want it. Go hunt, switch to your user profile and hunt then shut down while still in your user profile setting. I think you'll find the mode you had set earlier has now changed to the user profile settings....I guess no big deal but it did have me a little confused at first. 

I am confused just reading that but not because of how you wrote it. I will have to give it a try to see exactly what’s going on there. I have to admit I have little use for the User Profile button personally. Modifying the stock user profiles and saving them has been working for me,

I had it happen to mine so I turned machine back on entered user profile made sure it was what I set up then exited the user profile and went to another mode in this case field 2 and back to field 1 and it was factory again. I guess if it still not just do a mode reset for the affected mode only. 

The only time anything changes is when you shut it off when it's in the user profile. Then whatever mode you had your user profile set from the user profile settings will become that modes settings. Turning it of in any other mode will not change anything, you'll retain all the settings including your user profile. The simple solution. Don't shut off your machine while it's still in the user profile mode. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Mtwolf2270 said:

I had it happen to mine so I turned machine back on entered user profile made sure it was what I set up then exited the user profile and went to another mode in this case field 2 and back to field 1 and it was factory again. I guess if it still not just do a mode reset for the affected mode only. 

User Profile is a saved profile so Field 1 should have been factory unless you changed it. Unless you meant you went back to the User Profile and it had reverted?

This is an easy one to get confused about typing back and forth! :smile:

I have no idea what mine is doing with this but the one time I saved my settings to the user profile(park 2) and I went back to the user profile(after messing around in field 1 and 2) the tones had changed. I hadn't shut down the machine or anything just saved my user profile and then went to other modes. Instead of the high pitched chirp it was now more of a blended tone. Not sure what happened but I simply went back to park 2 and recreated my original settings and the high pitch tone 25 came back. Has anyone else seen this?

10 hours ago, Steve Herschbach said:

User Profile is a saved profile so Field 1 should have been factory unless you changed it. Unless you meant you went back to the User Profile and it had reverted?

This is an easy one to get confused about typing back and forth! :smile:

Yes what you said I think I confused myself typing lol thank you for the clarification.