Gerry in Idaho

Wanted Wtb 10" Ellip Coil For Minelab Eureka Gold

I am trying to find a used 10" Ellip coil for the Minelab Eureka Gold.  It is the blue in color one.  Must know it works and is decent shape.

Let me know what you have please.  Thanks, Gerry

EGa.jpeg

• Similar Content

• By Ridge Runner
      Looking for used Dual Field coil for my SPP in good condition.
       You can send me a PM if you have one and what you’re asking for it.
      Chuck
    • By Darryl Galloway
      I'm looking for a pair of, preferably new Minelab Gloves, Ball Cap and T-Shirts (X-Large if running large or 2XXL if running on small and also preferably new). I've priced them at Minelab dealers sites and they're literally out the box fir what they're asking for these items and I cant afford to pay that.  Please messenger me, email me at historicalresearch@yahoo.com or call / text at 985-205-0960.  Thank you in advance and may God Bless!!!  "D"

• By Rivers rat
      Hit to all i know it is a long shot but i am looking for a  used 5.75 concentric coil 4 pins for another lobo i am building.
      If by any chances  you have one sleeping in your closet please let me know,i can paid by paypal etc.......
      Thanks
      RR
    • By FeO2digger
      Anyone have the large 15 X 20 ATX coil they want to sell?
      Drop me an IM here with price desired...
      Also looking for shaft assembly for ATX without coil if anyone has spare or telescopic shaft parts...

Thanks!
    • By vanursepaul
      I would like to find a WM-12 for my 7000 if someone has one they dont use and would like to sell ...

34 Days 6 Hours 59 Minutes 40 Seconds.....
    • By IronDigger
      If anyone wants to sell a Keene 151 box & riffle tray only let me know...