Eq Carry Bag?

TedinVT

1 hour ago, SteveJJ said:

Ok, now I need to know about those bikes! Looks like foldable electric, but I can't see a label to know who makes it. Please share!  Thanks!

Hi Steve , Our bikes aren't foldable . The grey one which is the only one that has a name on it and they are made in oz . Got it for nothing as hubby saw a man riding it and asked what it's like and he said hates it as it doesn't click into electric mode easily when you back off the speed and go again . He said if you want to come to my house when I go back you can have it . That we did . The yellow one has no name anywhere and we bought at a garage sale for $500 . It goes well but the thing we don't like about it is you either peddle or use electric mode only as its not  a mix of both automatically like the grey one . Good to get into bush and nobody knows your there . 

image.jpeg

• Like 2

Thank you for the info Judy. Appreciated

On 3/5/2018 at 4:31 PM, martygene said:

Thanks for the tip. I just ordered one and I don't have an Equinox YET !!! lol    same bag a Azon is 56.00  great deal from Kco

Same here. The bag from KCo will be here tomorrow. The 800 by Friday!

• Like 1

• 8 months later...

Here’s my e-bike. It’s called the RadRover by RadPowerBikes. It’s an amazing invention. Like an electric motorcycle. I ride it everywhere. Best of luck!

0B43FA8A-68F3-47DB-9C70-DB1A07481DB7.jpeg

• 7 months later...
7 hours ago, RobertM said:

Hi, thanks for adding me.

What company is KCO?  And does this bag have backpack straps?

Kellyco is the company and my minelab case does not have backpack straps but does have a shoulder strap.