Eq Carry Bag?

TedinVT

Still no accessories page, so I'm wondering what owners are using for a soft, padded carry bag for their Eqs.  Most padded bags I've seen aren't wide enough to accommodate the control pod.  Any ideas?

Did some more research....  The Eq will not fit into most generic carry bags due to the height of the control pod.  Most generic bags are around 16" wide or less, ruling them out.  This means a case with a width at the widest section would have to be 17", or preferably 18" wide.  This narrows carry bag choices down to the bag for the CTX.  I verified this with ML in Naperville, IL.

The black Minelab bags work great. Room to spare. Kco has them on sale for $30 right now.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, BigSkyGuy said:

The black Minelab bags work great. Room to spare. Kco has them on sale for $30 right now.

Thanks for the tip. I just ordered one and I don't have an Equinox YET !!! lol    same bag a Azon is 56.00  great deal from Kco

You can lay the EQ sideways after releasing the twist lock and it should fit in the Minlab bag and others.

• Like 2

This is what we did with no bag when it was a very wet day and couldn't get our bus in the 2kilometres to test the Equinox out in a spot . 

image.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Northeast said:

Hubby looks thrilled Jude  :laugh:

Funny that you say that as you are the second person  to make that comment .  My motto is " Treat em mean and keep em keen " . After being married 45 years he is used to the bizarre request for detecting . Happy or not ??

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

On 3/6/2018 at 4:09 PM, Judy said:

This is what we did with no bag when it was a very wet day and couldn't get our bus in the 2kilometres to test the Equinox out in a spot . 

image.jpeg

Ok, now I need to know about those bikes! Looks like foldable electric, but I can't see a label to know who makes it. Please share!  Thanks!

• Like 1