Found These On My Last Beach Vacation!

Nice 18k and 2 14k.

DSCN1610.JPG

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

Awesome finds!  It's smart not broadcasting to the world where you find the good stuff. 

I can't even tell my momma when I find something awesome, because everybody and their cousin knows which beaches I hunt. I'll just say that my Infinium has paid for itself about 5x already and I've had it since last July. 

It never ceases to amaze me when some guys post multiple pics of 3 ct diamond rings on FB and tell all about the exact spot on the particular beach where they found it yesterday.  I think they are just asking to have 15 different people claim it as theirs and then harass them if they don't hand it over.  My philosophy is simple, and I'll probably get some haters for this, but...I didn't pay thousands of dollars for my equipment just to be a lost-and-found department for careless people.  If you like it enough to want it back if you lose it, then you'd better have your name, or at least your initials on it.  

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Yup.... I agree also.

If someone asks me to help the try to find a lost item I am happy to help..... But if I am hunting and find some jewelry that obviously has been lost for a good time that stuff is mine..

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Amen to that! I had a lady come up to me on the beach and show me her $20,000 plus diamond ring and ask me if I would return it to her if she lost it and I found it. My reply: is your name engraved on it? She had a very thoughtful look on her face after my response...

• Like 2