Ordered Myself A Second Nox 800

Guest Tnsharpshooter

Guest Tnsharpshooter

From talking to my dealer, I likely won't get for a while.

That's OK, I can wear out the one I got now. Lol

9 hours ago, Tnsharpshooter said:

Getting ready for small coil when it shows.

I like the way you think. One for each hand. :biggrin:  But when will the small coil be available?

Yes the small coil is a must to have.  Will be a very good asset in the heavy trash.  I can only imagine what might be lying amongst the trash.

• Like 2

I can understand ML doling out the first Equinox units a few at a time to prolong the hype (even though I don't like it), but it makes no sense not to have small coils ready as buyers get their machines.  A lot of us would already have ordered; and who knows? once the excitement is over, many may lose interest in the Equinox, and in ordering small coils, and go back to the machines they were using before.  I noticed that Nokta had small coils ready to go when the Impact was introduced, and that seems the proper way to do it.

I'm also have the pair-a-nox paradox. 

I ordered an Equinox 600 which I received right away-this past Monday, and my 800 that I ordered in October came Thursday. But the previous Friday was a major nor'easter snowstorm that knocked out power in the whole town. A second nor'easter on Wednesday came turning my house into an "1818 homestead " 

So while i was happy to get not one but two equinoxes- I wasn't even able to charge them until yesterday, when  the power finally came back on. Now I just have to wait for the 2-feet of snow to melt and I'll be all set. 

I  plan to have the 800 with 11" coil, and the 600 with the 6" coil, just for the convenient option. Of course if the nox was the same price as the etrak, having two would not happen. 

I don't feel bad for having two when others are waiting for theirs- I did my 5-months of anxious waiting. But I'm glad Minelab seems to be on track for clearing up the backlog.