2300 Rebuild

Walker

Well done. It should have looked more like that in the first place. I would love to see what you could do with a 7000.

PS You could have shortened the coil lead. The shorter the better.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Reg Wilson said:

Well done. It should have looked more like that in the first place. I would love to see what you could do with a 7000.

PS You could have shortened the coil lead. The shorter the better.

I left the cable as is, if I have trouble with it I will shorten it. It sure coils tight around the shaft. The thing sounds great. I will take it out next week and prove it. I have found multiple ounces with this 2300. I bought it as soon as they came out. I could probably put a bigger coil on it but I don't need one. It is definitely more usable and lighter. 

• Like 2

The weight balance sure looks better.  I sell the 7000 Swing arm to most of my customers who use the SDC, as you know it is a little awkward.  Nice mod.

• Like 3

Finally the 2300 we've all ben waiting for...My wife used the 7000 swing arm on the 2300...I got rid of the collapsable arm rest and put the one you have on yours...Much better to use that way..Nice work

strick 

16 hours ago, Gerry in Idaho said:

The weight balance sure looks better.  I sell the 7000 Swing arm to most of my customers who use the SDC, as you know it is a little awkward.  Nice mod.

A little awkward?  I put a bungy on it and it keeps wanting to turn and I don't use it ...  

I like what you did Walker.  I don't need mine to be waterproof.

Mitchel

• Like 1