Makro Racer - Change In The Pro Package

4" x 18" DD or a 5" x 20" DD, or anything close to those measurments would float my boat :D

Regards the large Fors coil, the length is good but the 13" width is too wide for my tasks.  I don't need a lot of depth, just lots of ground coverage on a fast recovering detector.

My biggest hope is that the RIF Ranger coil I ordered for my F75 will also work on my F19.   If that indeed turns out to be the case then I can afford to wait until the day someone builds a 4" x 18" DD or a 5" x 20" DD or some such coil.   It that is not the case then I'll still be tethered to Tesoro and their Cleansweep coil.

I would like to move away from Tesoro all together but right now their Cleansweep coil keeps me tethered to them. 

HH
Mike

Hello! 

As the number of customers requesting a coil cover to be included in the RACER package content is increasing, we decided to add a coil cover for the 11''x7'' injection molded stock coil both in the standard and pro packages without any price change.
The small coil in the pro package already comes with a removable cover. 

My Lord,

Here we go again!!!

It is going to take some getting used to to be able to comprehend this kind of customer input/companyresponse time..

Thanks again Dilek and ALL the employees there----

You have quickly become number one in customer/company communication.

I for one like it, i like it a lot!

paul

Once again customer service excellence delivers real world benefits to detectorists.

I can only hope that they are made of a durable plastic that will allow prospectors to scrub their coils. Why do manufacturers deliver coils with covers made of sub-par materials? Nugget Finders coils are a prime example. I have an 11x17 that they charge  $25+/- for a coil cover and I can easily scrub a hole in the cover in a couple weeks requiring  repair with epoxy. What a P.O.S.! I wish Minelab offered a larger selection of coils that did not weigh a ton I would eschew Nugget Finder and Coiltek forevermore. :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

Dilek, please forgive me for straying off topic into a mini-rant! :D  I am very excited about your participation on this and other forums and your present and upcoming products. Can you tell us yet the KHz Gold Racer will be?

Merton

Once again customer service excellence delivers real world benefits to detectorists.

I can only hope that they are made of a durable plastic that will allow prospectors to scrub their coils. Why do manufacturers deliver coils with covers made of sub-par materials? Nugget Finders coils are a prime example. I have an 11x17 that they charge  $25+/- for a coil cover and I can easily scrub a hole in the cover in a couple weeks requiring  repair with epoxy. What a P.O.S.! I wish Minelab offered a larger selection of coils that did not weigh a ton I would eschew Nugget Finder and Coiltek forevermore. :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

Dilek, please forgive me for straying off topic into a mini-rant! :D  I am very excited about your participation on this and other forums and your present and upcoming products. Can you tell us yet the KHz Gold Racer will be?

Merton

I really wish I could share that information but I really cannot at this point. It would not be right until the final testing stage is completed by the engineers and they give the go to the product. Hope you understand...

Merton

Hi Merton,

An original complaint I had with the FORS Gold was that the scuff covers were paper thin. I mentioned it, and through the magic of listening to customers they were almost immediately reformulated to be thicker and tougher. I will vouch for the new scuff covers - I doubt many people will have issues with them. These are the new covers I was sent.

post-1-0-50070000-1420861201.jpg

I like that Nokta is thoughtful enough to offer a solid cover for a spider coil.

Merton