New Detectors From Fisher & Teknetics

The G2+ is the expected F19 in Teknetics livery. Pistol grip instead of S handle, but stock with 11" x 7" DD instead of 10" x 5" DD. I like the pistol grip but prefer the F19 coil myself. Oh well, non-camo F19 should be out any minute now.

Digitek being marketed for the kids?

I am guessing F11, F22, and F44 are Fisher answer to Garrett Ace 150, Ace 250, and Ace 350. Notice each model has a different screen size? Probably re-branded Bounty Hunter product.

post-1-0-84096200-1421823159_thumb.jpg

post-1-0-81398800-1421824209_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Take a look at the Teknetics Digitek screen  and then look at the Bounty Hunter Quick Draw Pro. See any similarity?

post-1-0-77607500-1434050867_thumb.jpg

post-1-0-51840400-1421854567_thumb.jpg

I would guess the F11, F22, and F44 are variations of the Bounty Hunter Land Ranger Pro. All Fisher needs to do now is drop the Gold Bug 2 and those pesky CZ models and the transformation into rebranded Bounty Hunter will be complete.

post-1-0-67935300-1434050744_thumb.jpg

post-1-0-50122600-1433903031_thumb.jpg

I sense something in steves tone. :o

I'm pretty sure it has something to do with the different distribution and sales arrangements FT has both in the US and overseas.

Having said that it's awfully confusing to people like us who are reasonably knowledgeable about what detectors are available here and what their various capabilities price levels etc. are.

You kind of get the impression that with first Texas their primary interest is in selling detectors and designing and manufacturing that is kind of a necessary evil. They have at least two extremely capable metal detector designers and a large engineering team otherwise. It's reasonable to expect them that we will see a steady stream of true the new products developed. But as to how when and where they are marketed what they're called what labels they're sold under and very importantly what their quality control processes are for ensuring that the product at least the factory is reliable that we know nothing about in previous experience suggests will continue to be pretty confusing on the brand ID front and pretty spotty on the quality control front.

A pity really.

• 4 months later...

I know Dave J made my Two Most favorite Machines, But all I have heard over here Is How Many Circuit boards the F75 had had due to issues of some sort or another, That Holds me Back from buying any of Fishers Machines, I bought the F4 and the Locking Coller broke inside within the first week so I got another shaft which turned out to be the Wrong Color Gold So my machine looked like it was made up of spare parts, I love what Fisher Do, But I have no Faith in their products.

I'd love to Buy the F75 But I just Don't want the Disappointment that I had Last Time. and the Track record of that machines holds me Back,

john