image.thumb.png.37cdf65f3b658edf3d55d166f4db2658.pngfimage.thumb.png.3ae5db07fdf3be0fcf53d4e7f31e2f8e.png

Looks like maybe the Jeohunter is coming to hobby detecting. All I can say is wow! Way to go Makro. This will be a hit! Equinox who?IMG_9521.thumb.PNG.98f6632d8bcbcdab9b214941f7f3cc5e.PNG

On 3/11/2018 at 6:05 PM, BLOODHOUND1970 said:

image.thumb.png.37cdf65f3b658edf3d55d166f4db2658.png

I'd say the SIMPLEX is a Go-Find competitor. 

Interesting that it's co-branded Nokta/Makro at the same time!

image.thumb.png.3ae5db07fdf3be0fcf53d4e7f31e2f8e.png

Waterproof Impact like machine I believe. 

On 3/12/2018 at 9:02 AM, ☠ Cipher said:

This is really cool!!

No idea on pricing (likely not inexpensive, but considering what you get and what it does, it'll likely be a price setter!).  As much as I'd love to get one of these, not sure I'd have a practical application for it. 

Would make for some interesting amateur archeology and treasure hunting adventures though.

I live in the breadbasket and site of several battles of the revolutionary war. It seems to most, if not all of us that all the relics associated with these battles have not been recovered. This area seems to have a high sink rate as well. I have always had my eye on equipment like this for that reason and to be honest just because of how cool it is. I'll definitely be watching how this one shakes out price wise, but if it's anything like the others before it, probably out of my financial reach this year.

• Thanks 1

On 3/14/2018 at 11:26 PM, ☠ Cipher said:

I live in the breadbasket and site of several battles of the revolutionary war. It seems to most, if not all of us that all the relics associated with these battles have not been recovered. This area seems to have a high sink rate as well. I have always had my eye on equipment like this for that reason and to be honest just because of how cool it is. I'll definitely be watching how this one shakes out price wise, but if it's anything like the others before it, probably out of my financial reach this year.

Makro had the DEEPHUNTER 3D  and JEOHUNTER 3D DUAL SYSTEM and the Invenio appears to be the evolution of those products.

Heck split the cost with a hunting buddy, and either split the finds or split the time on the unit, might be a great way to find the deep stuff you'll never get with a PI or whatever your using out there. 

I saw a video of a guy in Russia that had this giant detector loop, it was so large that a person wore it in a harness and walked the loop to detect.  He was looking for 5-8 foot deep cannon balls from the Napoleonic Wars in Russia.  Apparently these GIANT sized cannot balls are worth like $20K each.  He found several, and the location and recovery process was documented and posted on youtube.  Pretty amazing, and finding just one of those moved his investment into profit.

• Like 1