Sign in to follow this  
Fskafish

Vaquero New Permission

New permission finds with my vaquero

20180312_182009.jpg

20180312_182107.jpg

• Like 4

That’s interesting. Any ideas why the piece is missing from the Merc?

No ive looked at it all evening trying to think of something, i thought maybe a lawnmower but i just think a mower would have done more damage, its like the date was purposely cut out of it.seems to be a pretty even and uniform cut considering.

That is what I thought - looked like somebody trying to make some kind of tool/key.

looks like a 22 bullet and then some one cut out the rough part...why??? could not guess...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By calabash digger
      Hit a new spot today...SILVER LIVE DIG  

• By foreverteachable
      Coins sure are nice to find but so are balls and buttons.

• By calabash digger
      Went to the low country in the heat....

• By goldrat
      Last post  I mentioned I would put up a short report on a few hours with the Equinox . I haven't detected for several months due to my legs starting to break down . It was frustrating having a SDC out of use and now a brand new NOX . The surgeons report was handed down to me and I was about to have a bilateral double hernia operation . Message came through loud and clear that there would be no vigorous activities for 8 to 12 weeks after operation . Bugger I thought with 4 days before hospital , can't do much more harm to body , better give the NOX a swing . I went to an old miners camp (1850's) where I started detecting in the early 80's with a Garrett Deepseeker . Biggest rubbish dump ever for me , but occasionally I would find a coin or relic . Time to try the new kid on the block in standard field 1 . Well I got the shock of my life and my success revolved around a few very slow hours of detecting . Can't wait till I get the green light and can detect daily . In the pics there is a Australian half penny dated 1943 , I found that on the way home at a trotting track / cricket ground which closed 60 years ago . I have a further 8 weeks of rehab before the NOX comes out for round 2  !!!!!!!!! Can't wait . Enjoy the pics .
      Cheers
      goldrat

• By Gerry in Idaho
      Anyone a Pistol Expert? I just dug this banger of a find. Minelab Equinox 800 sniffed it at only 10". Please share with your gun buddies and we'll get it figured out. It is one of my cooler Idaho digs.  Oh, and if you have been lucky enough to have found a pistol or gun, please share story and photos on here.