Early Minelab Testers Question??

5 minutes ago, Equinox DetExpert said:

Thank you sir. I would certainly love to think I am one of them amazing people whom amaze you. Your intellect and knowledge is impeccable and the way you can captivate your audience in simple writing makes me believe if ya had a YouTube channel wow how many people you could truly bless and bring to our beautiful hobby is astronomically huge numbers in my head. I would like to also think that I to am a rather skilled writer and teacher. Because at the end of the day that's all I'm aiming for. Not recognition but validation that I just helped someone become a better detectorist or just simply put even just learn to perform a G.B properly on the Equinox or inspire them to think outside the box and step out of their comfort zone and try something new without being deterred because of frustration and experiment with different search modes for example using park 2 in beach as there is some advantages in using different search modes for different applications and sometimes stepping out of the "Norm" will not only be gratifying to them once they learn to utilize this but also very rewarding. And in turn I myself am rewarded because I get to see the my teachings come to fruition through people who learn by my step by step teachings and this is what I feel I will be doing soon and just like I'm sure it is gratifying to see your subscribers such as myself and others learn, grow, utilize your teachings and therefore reaping the rewards of them?...... Btw my recent finds in America on some of your settings posted here on forum. 1807 Draped bust half, 1856 seated dime and half dime and war of 1812 US button. This one permission was exhilarating and validates I'm getting exceedingly better..... Finds of a lifetime here in America

IMG_20210114_052603_312~2.jpg

IMG_20210323_114726_977~2.jpg

IMG_20200920_172005_145.jpgalso so you guys know the Drake bust half was found at 14 inches....🥇for the Minelab Equinox. And anyone who thinks their machine can out do my Minelab Equinox 800 with me in my soil I will provide you with accomodations while your here like free motel room and free dinners at a fine dinning restaurant and etc.... But will hunt sound side which is saltwater but with a twist. Also known as beat the breaks off any Detector out there with multi IQ and Deus can't do diddly on equinox here and Garrett who? And then relic and coin hunt on private permissions I have lined up and down the island at never hunted sites and then beach hunt ..... I seriously welcome it. but since I'm paying all expenses for you to come down here I get to record me beating the brakes off of your machine and get to post it on YouTube. 

On 3/13/2018 at 10:20 PM, Norm S said:

I have been on many detecting forums and this is this best forum I have been on. Everyone on this forum is here to share info, ask questions or just plain learn from it. I don't recall reading anything negative other than the problems with the Equinox release and many including myself have been upset with their dealers due to no fault of the dealer because he can't ship what he don't have. 

Most posts on here tell stuff in layman's terms so everyone can understand it.

This is the most comprehensive Equinox forum on the internet in my eyes. 

Absolutely, truly and indeed