Fair Price For GPX 4000

Rod K

What would be a Fair price for a nice GPX 4000 with control box cover, signal enhancer, 3 of the small batteries for use with enhancer and a charger, and 3 coils, a new 10" Commander DD, a 7"x14" Nugget finder mono, and a 6"x8" nugget finder mono? Thanks for any replies and info.

Thank ya kindly for the response. 

That might be a fair price with the extras but considering a new full warranty GPX 4500 is $2699 anything over $2K might be a stretch. People price out the detector and extras rarely add very much. I am currently selling a huge package deal Garrett ATX with three extra coils and lots more, and I espect to get next to nothing for the extras. I basically am too lazy to try and part it out trying to eke a couple hundred more out of it considering the extra legwork and fees in multiple sales.

My best advice is start high and bring it down until it sells. I do that a lot on the Classifieds here since listing is free.

I wasn't asking because i have one for sale. I was asking because i just bought one and wondered if it was a decent price, which was $1350

• Like 2

Thanks Steve, that makes me feel better.

• Like 1