Iron Bias And Recovery Speed

i am assuing that the these two setting have some sort of correlation as do the silencer and reactivity speed on the deus ,  yet on the deus the reactivity setting takes precedence over the silencer and when you change the reactivity setting this automatically sets the appropiate silencer value.

This apparantley is to avoid the silencer being set where it could reduce the effectiveness of the reactivity setting.

I have now seen a few personal settings springing up on social media and forums but none seem to have any consistency regarding these two settings.

It is generally used - if the recovery speed is  high - it is means very short signal of coin- , the lower is the Iron bias signal filter- means less damping of the possible coin signal  - maybe important information from this very short signal ... If the  lower recovery speed is a longer signal, and the separation is not so important, you can also use the higter  Iron bias filter to get more comfort  of detection - for example, less false tones than iron, bottle cap, and so on. So also use iron bias by type of terrain and detection type ....

• Confused 1

Btw, regarding Deus, I always hated the Reactivity/Silencer tie and typically adjust them independently with silencer typically off or at 0 setting.  Similarly, with the Equinox the recovery speed and iron bias settings should be set independently with the only correlation for me being in thick iron conditions.  Under those conditions, I set recovery high for separation and iron bias low so as to not miss a masked non-ferrous target.

• Like 1