How To Change 50 Tone To 5 Tone???

i used Dirt Fishing Biil S. program on P1 and like it a lot. I want to do the same to P2 but can't figure out how to convert P2 default 50 tone to 5 tone. In P1 it was already 5 tone so i only had change things around. in P2 i can't seem to find out how to change the 50 tone to 5 tone. I just can't deal with 50 tones trying to learn this machine. thanks in advance.

roger that. i just couldn't seem to get that figured out. thanks

• Like 1

Chase. a week is a long time for my memory. lol  when my buddy yells over to ask  what the TID was of my last dig and i have forgotten it aleady. this is why it takes me so long to learn different machines. lol short term memory or lack there of. my grand kids say I can hide my own Easter eggs. no wonder why i have cheat sheets in my pocket. but when i finally learn something i REALLY know it. 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Chase Goldman said:

Just hit settings until you get to the target tone icon (the speaker icon with the musical notes coming out of the end) and hit minus until it displays 5 (instruction manual p. 46)

Ta as was trying to work that out the other day too but as usual if all else fails read the manual AGAIN

• Like 2

Target Tone allows you to divide the Target ID range into separate Tone Regions. Therefore, you can hear more or less target information. The Target Tone setting has the options of 1, 2, 5 and 50.

Target Tone adjustment is local; only the current Detect Mode Search Profile will be affected by changes to this setting. Gold Mode (Equinox 800 only) has a Target Tone setting of 1 only, and cannot be changed.

Selecting the Number of Target Tones

1. Use the Settings button to navigate to Target Tone in the Settings Menu.
2. Use the Minus (–) and Plus (+) buttons to select the number of audio tones of 1, 2, 5 or 50.

FFE73E73-970E-49FB-8F11-87720C2CD598.jpeg

• Like 4

• 1 year later...

Thanks everyone! All this time I never tried changing the target tones and I was too lazy to look it up in my manual. Lol!

• Like 1