First Time Out In Park... Gold!

Very Nice!

I would have missed the ring too. I have dug 14s and 15s only to find pull tabs. I would have passed. I know a guy has to dig pull tabs if he wants to find gold...I'm just not that guy. I'm good for about two or three tabs per trip. I'll take my gold finds in nugget form!

Dean

• Like 3

Nice Gold , I had one today . Think I have the Nox set up right now. 

I have ordered my second machine as back up. 

I went out today for an hour and a half at a local elementary school that was built in the 90's. I have hunted this school extensively in the past with a Teknetics G2 and E-trac. The finds were becoming very few and far between. I might find a dollar or two in a few hours. It was very easy to pick out quarters and dollar coins with the 800. There is so much trash at the school that I can see why I missed a lot with the other machines. This machine is able to see through and find the good among the bad. The jewelry pieces came in around 18 or 19. I was running multi-frequency, speed 7, tracking, and Park 1 with sensitivity at 21. Total change was $7.15. 

1521690562357-938399676.jpg

1521690642066239265784.jpg

1521690684747-1734277314.jpg

very well done. It sounds like you are understanding what to do and how to do it. Don't feel bad about the pairing of the headphones, I struggled with it for a bit before TNSS shed the light I needed. I even paired a set of earbuds the other day.