Thanks Scott, got mine today.  If you would have put a return address I would have sent you some stamps!, just saying.  I appreciate the nice job you did on these.  GaryC/Oregon Coast

• Like 1

Thanks! I got mine today too, it will come in handy!

• Like 1

Thanks Scott, received mine today as well, nicely done !!!!!! Thx You !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

Way cool!

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Don In South Jersey said:

Thank You, willing to put some money towards your shipping costs

Thanks, but that's really not nessesary,  I've found where my wife hides the stamps. :biggrin:

• Haha 1

Tsunamiscott

What a fantastic idea mate and a very generous gesture!.

Wish The were in the Australian Clad but not to worry.

Best of luck swinging and hope you find something great!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bhogg said:

Tsunamiscott

What a fantastic idea mate and a very generous gesture!.

Wish The were in the Australian Clad but not to worry.

Best of luck swinging and hope you find something great!!

Post the Aussie numbers and currency names, and I will edit the US template and post the PDF on this thread.  I can easily edit the template for other currencies as well. 

If someone can provide Civil War common relic target Ids, I will make a PDF for those too. 

1 minute ago, flakmagnet said:

Thank you Scott.

scott.JPG

Very nice, Flak!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Jeff McClendon
      Hi,
      I couldn't wait to get the Equinox 800 to Arizona for some gold prospecting especially since the area in Colorado where I live is frozen pretty solid. 
      The first site I hunted was in the Little San Domingo Wash area which has been pounded by lots of people for over a hundred years. I used the Nox 800 exclusively in Gold 2 with the 6" coil due to an abundance of human metallic trash, with sensitivity at 15 to 16 (falsed over those settings) with -9 to -4 discriminated out, iron bias 3 or 4, recovery speed 4. Hot rocks were hitting in the -9 to -6 range and also sometimes in the 12 to 14 range with the classic boing sound just at the edges of the coil and almost nulling in the center. I dug every detected metallic target in roughly a 30'x40' area. Iron targets were consistently in the -9 to +16 range depending on depth, size and amount of oxidation.  Many of them jumped that whole range depending on direction of swing. When I was not using the horseshoe (all targets accepted mode) the iron targets would have very brittle, broken, clipped sounding audio and would be easy to identify just by sound alone. 100% of the time I checked those targets by pressing the horseshoe button and iron was suggested with -4 to -9 numbers included in the very jumpy target IDs. After digging each of these targets, (60 or so) iron was confirmed. I detected 19 non ferrous targets which all turned out to be lead, brass, aluminum or steel bird shot. Small lead, aluminum and shot gave beautiful evenly rounded tones and target IDs in the -1 to 4 range which were very steady and repeatable even after checking the target from a different direction. Larger lead and shell casings came in between 8 and 20 consistently with even, repeatable tones and solid numbers.
      The two nuggets pictured were both found near other targets, which is probably why they were missed. The .5 gram nugget was 4" deep with an iron target about 2" away and above the nugget. I never heard the iron initially. I only heard the classic zip-zip with a solid 3 target ID. When the horseshoe button was engaged I could hear and see target ID evidence of the iron target too. The two targets were clearly and separately defined and easy to identify as ferrous and non-ferrous. I was really exited to find that small nugget attached to caliche in that situation!  The 4.5 gram nugget was 5" down, up against a large piece of hot volcanic tuft/basalt bedrock. The Nox 800 gave soft boings on the bedrock in several places near the nugget but the nugget screamed out a fantastic round signal at a rock solid 14. I thought it was going to be a 38 cal. or bigger slug. I was really surprised when I saw that first bit of gold peaking through the dirt!!!!! I lucked out on one other tiny picker at this location too during final clean up with the XP Deus.
      I also got to detect near Stanton on some placer/pegmatite deposits with tons of hot and cold rocks, huge prickly pear cactus and my least favorite----cat's claw bushes=OUCH. I completely shredded a virtually new pair of gloves on those things along with my hands too. I didn't find any gold with either my GPX 4800, XP Deus or the Nox 800. The GPX 4800 is one deep machine and hunted beautifully in this rugged area. I dug several up to 1 foot deep, less than coin sized lead, iron and tin targets that could have easily been gold with a NF Sadie and stock 11" mono coils. Any thing bigger was just not very practical since this was a boulder strewn, thorny area with very little open ground. The Deus with 9" HF coil at 54kHz handled the hot and cold rocks fairly well and was reasonably quiet in Gold Field. It always gave excellent audio responses to detectable targets and gave a predictable horizontal XY graph line for buried iron targets and very angular zig zags on near surface iron. Lead targets had more of a rounded, almost cursive writing indication on the XY graph which looks a lot like gold responses. The Nox 800 with 6" coil in Gold 2 again gave very clear indications of what to expect from the targets under the coil and after digging, those indications were confirmed every time with no surprises. There was some nasty hot magnetic schist, cold ironstone and unbelievable amounts of magnetite which sometimes confused the Deus and especially the GPX 4800. The Nox dealt with them very consistently with the magnetite giving iron signals, the magnetic schist reading in the 12 to 14 range and the cold ironstone high pitched VCO screaming at 39.
      Special thanks to Bill Southern and Tammy and also Rob Allison for their guidance during my fruitful trip.
      The Equinox 800 proved to be an outstanding and very trustworthy prospecting detector!
      Jeff

• By Natew1214
      Steve Have you ever heard of this problem and tell me if you think you know what it is... I have a Equinox 600 and I got vdi issues where I will be swinging the Detector hit a signal and then not want to dig that and keep swinging and it will show another vdi and then freezes up while I'm still swinging and then -- will show and then after six seconds or so 00 and then go again and same thing and I have turned sensitivity to 20, recovery speed 3 iron bias 2 and ground balance on auto tracking.... I also will swing over a vdi and it will jump and lower and jump and lower. And on pinpointer mode it sometimes won't have audio but I back out and try again it does. This is for sure a bug. Right?
    • By groundscanner
      My brother and I are having issues with Field 2 and what is apparently ground noise (constant low level grunting).     So much so that I have to find a clean spot for ground balancing in Field 1 and then switch to Field 2 to balance.  I am assuming that our soil here in Mississippi is mild.  On our last hunt I was running sensitivity of 20, Iron Bias 0, and a recovery speed of 3.  The site is not overload with trash and iron.  In "all metal" we are getting constant grunting.  Switching to Field 1 clears the background noise up and allows us to hear just the iron. 
      Is there anything we can do to reduce the ground noise in Field 2?
      Thanks!!
    • By Dan(NM)
      I started off last year running the 800 until about Sept. and went back to the CTX until this week. I picked up a 600 and a 6" for hunting trashy sites instead of struggling with the CTX. I plan on using the CTX for my deep trolling and the Nox in the water and in the trash. I went to a WW1/WW2 dump site we've been hunting on and off for the last month, this place is loaded with iron and other debris you'd find at a dump. I set the Nox on Park 1, 2-tone, tone break at 18 with the volume off from -9 to 18, recovery speed set to 3 and iron bias at 0. I'm sure I missed some stuff in the lower range, but, time was an issue and I knew what I wanted to find, The 600 and the 6" coil worked exactly as I hoped and I started  finding desirable targets from the beginning and until it was time to head home. I was able to find some nice relics with a couple of coins, a merc and a wheaty to top off the day. Thanks for looking.

• By DesertDan
      I just picked up a 600 last week and I have a question for you experienced users. Which mode is hitting coins on edge the best after the update? I haven't used a Nox since the update. I'm going to be hunting dirt piles this weekend and I'm sure that the coins are going to be anything but flat. Thanks for the time and the information you guys can share.
    • By Steve Herschbach
      Minelab Equinox 600 | 800 Getting Started Guide, 1.43 MB pdf file, 4 pages
      Minelab Equinox 600 Data & Reviews
      Minelab Equinox 800 Data & Reviews
      Minelab Equinox Forum