New To Forum

New to the site!  Like what I see and read.  Hope to get out more with my Nox which replaced my X-Terra 705.  Being a California transplant to Oregon recently will require loads more outings to get a handle on all the new for me reg's and permits these Oregon coastal and inland counties require for hunting.  Only have about six hours on my Nox now so haven't tried to do much fiddling with the settings as of now.  Still learning the basics with this new monster.  Just an awesome site here Steve!  GaryC/Oregon Coast

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Welcome sir! Glad to have you on board. Lot's of smart people here. 

Welcome!!! 

It's refreshing to come here, the old site I used to spend most of my time at has turned into a mess.

I'm also considering moving to Washington or Oregon from California. How are you liking Oregon so far? My family on my mom's side actually homesteaded Oregon (came over the Oregon trail in the 1800's), but scattered around the west coast after WW2.

HH,
Brian

Check you PM.  All Oregon comments will be by PM.  We love it here!!  GaryC/Oregon Coast

Thanks for the WELCOME.  GaryC/Oregon Coast

Welcome Gary.... PM sent.

We will have to get together and see how the V3i and Nox compare.... I have been very curious.

• Like 1