Using Cell Phone To Check Ml80 Headphone Battery Level

I was was on my iPhone and realized that my wireless headphones were still paired Up.. They pair up to my phone as well as my Equinox every time I turn them on..    I had accidentally left them on after I had been doing some testing in the house earlier..  I have seen the little headphone paired icon on my phone before but this time I noticed a little battery indicator next to the icon.. Not sure how accurate it is but it was nice to see.. Not knowing  how full my headphones were always kind of bugged me..  We will see with time how accurate this little indicator is..

Bryan

F09382E8-5BC2-4397-9D68-28039FD98E79.jpeg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Pretty cool!  My S8+ just got an Android update, and it lists the ML-80 headphone's charge with words "Battery Very High" in the notifications panel.

Pretty cool, haven't paired up the headphones to my iPhone yet.  Would be cool if they also had a mic :wink:

41 minutes ago, dewcon4414 said:

Next question....... have you notice EMI from the the phone because its paired?

No I haven’t..  

Very Cool, will have to try with my S5 ......

I haven't been able to pair to my iPhone 6 automatically, even though the iPhone looks like it's searching for the signal when headphones are on. No problems with the headphones on my EQ 800.