Equinox 800 Finds Gold Coin!

Don't limit this find/posting to just the Nox sites.  That is world class anywhere!

Mitchel

• Like 1

Thank you everyone!  

It was definitely a surreal experience, from goosebumps to an almost high..  A gold coin was the furthest thing from my mind as I dug that hole.. It’s a good thing I found it at the end of my hunt, because I couldn’t think straight after that..

Whenever I read about others finding a gold coin, I almost think of it as them hitting the lottery, and that it would never happen to me..  Still doesn’t feel right even talking about it..

I hope you all get the chance to find one... Thanks again!

Bryan

• Like 5

Bryan,

I think I know where you are going to START your next hunt!

(You abruptly stopped hunting on the last one for some reason.)

Mitchel

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cabin Fever said:

Thank you everyone!  

It was definitely a surreal experience, from goosebumps to an almost high..  A gold coin was the furthest thing from my mind as I dug that hole.. It’s a good thing I found it at the end of my hunt, because I couldn’t think straight after that..

Whenever I read about others finding a gold coin, I almost think of it as them hitting the lottery, and that it would never happen to me..  Still doesn’t feel right even talking about it..

I hope you all get the chance to find one... Thanks again!

Bryan

It definitely makes me more energized about hunting in the northwest!  (as if I wasn't already).  I have goosebumps just seeing the pictures (I keep coming back to the thread to look at them... )... can't even imagine how you are feeling Bryan.  I am so thrilled for you! Tim

• Like 1