Equinox 800 Finds Gold Coin!

Just INCREDIBLE!!  No words that you haven't already heard...CONGRATS in a BIG way to you!  DREAM find, right there!  

OUTSTANDING, Bryan!!!

Steve

• Like 1

I wasn’t going to post this video because it was my first, and I really wasn’t prepared.. 
I was carrying around a new GoPro that I hadn’t found a mount for yet when I found my gold coin.. 
It’s not real polished and I was acting half goofy after the find, but here it is.. 
Finding your first Gold Coin definitely affects your thinking and actions.. 
Wish I would have thought to do a live dig..  

I now have a new respect for those who do YouTube Videos..  It’s harder then I imagined..

• Like 1

Definitely on my bucket list. Just have to find the potential areas where they might be found.

The most dumb thing I ever did was leave my MD in the USA when my wife got stationed in Germany for two years. We lived in a village that was below a hill with the oldest castle ruins in Germany. The areas around the castle were populated with small villages of people who relied on whoever was running the Castle at the time...The French, The Spaniards, The Romans, and more.  All those Spring plowed fields that I didn't hunt! Gahhhh!  What an idiot I was!

Only hope now is that my wife (Full Colonel in the Air Force) gets lucky in two years when her next Command Assignment in Oklahoma is up, and possibly goes back to Germany for her following assignment. Won't make the same mistake twice!

• Like 1